PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Betty .dp

dvslats
February 13th, 2009, 18:41
Hello All, I’ve almost gotten my re-install for the PTO finished, but one little item that is still missing is a .dp done by someone unknown to me. It is for the stock Betty. The thing that was really nice about this particular file was, which all I remember from the readme, given the correct amount of hits at the wing root it will flame up like a Zippo. Does that ring a bell with anybody?
Was from several years back. Thanks

msfossey
February 13th, 2009, 20:37
I have one made by AdamWarren (CFS2guy) and Dakota93, this may be the one you are looking for. The website listed in the readme no longer around. PM me and I can get it to you.

regards,

msfossey

Blue Devil
February 13th, 2009, 22:19
Hello All, I’ve almost gotten my re-install for the PTO finished, but one little item that is still missing is a .dp done by someone unknown to me. It is for the stock Betty. The thing that was really nice about this particular file was, which all I remember from the readme, given the correct amount of hits at the wing root it will flame up like a Zippo. Does that ring a bell with anybody?
Was from several years back. Thanks

I have one that is based on the 1% system, ...but is corrected, ...and re-worked to CFS2 stock damage values. (ACM 1X)

All 1% A/C are tripple (3X) strength for no-cheat, on-line gaming.

Just remove the ".txt" from the file name.

Enjoy.

Shadow Wolf 07
February 14th, 2009, 02:26
The one I have corrects the GUNSTATIONS values which make the tailgunner on the stock model a superman
Want that one?

dvslats
February 14th, 2009, 13:36
Thanks for the replies guys. Got the one I was looking for from msfossey. Hey BD, since this one is new to me, will have to give it a try. Looks interesting. Also, appreciate the offer Shadow. :d Gotta love this place...thought the file was lost to the cyber never ever land forever.

dvslats
February 14th, 2009, 16:11
And....If you're in a tinkering mood, try adding bearcat napalm.fx to the dp file. I've been trying this on a few aircraft dp files with no ill effects so far. Blue Devils file already has the fuel tank locations as the AdamWarren and Dakota93's does. This is what gets this display of the fire ball...

[EFFECTS.33]
; System = Port Fuel Tank
Location = -1.467,0.039,2.618
effect.0=10,LIBRARY,fx_fuelleak_s,
effect.1=60,LIBRARY,fx_gasfire_m,
effect.2=95,LIBRARY,fx_airexpl_l,
effect.3=100,BOMB,,
effect.4=30,LIBRARY,fx_fuelleak_s,
effect.5=60,LIBRARY,fx_gndexpl_s, <=======
effect.6=95,LIBRARY,fx_airexpl_l,
effect.7=100,BOMB,2

Do it to the Starboard also. The sprite along with the rolling really makes for a nice burn that looks great in the sim. Just a little something I thought to share. All personal taste you know...:mixedsmi: