PDA

View Full Version : newest version of the AN12BK..problems

Daveroo
February 13th, 2009, 09:44
i get the default cessna panel and sounds..got the sounds situation fixed..but im still getting the default cessna 2d panel and in the VC im getting a panel but the gauges are grey blanks with numbers....(before it was all light grey in color).....any ideas?..ive copied n pasted..switched n swapped..pulled hair n cried..begged n pleaded...pee'd my pants ( well ok i didnt do that,but ya know..)...:help:

this is the file "an12bkzh_09v2" found on avsim the otherday..dont remember what day exactly....someone please give me some advice..i would really like this puppy to work right....

thanks dave

stoney71
February 13th, 2009, 10:29
I don't have the plane installed you are asking about, but I have had the same problem with other aircraft before. When I have had that problem I have always found some problem with the panel folder that is inside the aircraft folder of that particular airplane. When FS doesn't recognize the panel folder, or panel cfg. or some other important part of the panel file, it will default to the cessna 2d panel. I think you have a problem with the panel folder. Missing, missing files, bad panel cfg., etc. I would check that out and see if something doesn't look right. Hope this helps ! ! ! :jump:

Alain_F355
February 13th, 2009, 12:11
The Cargo version's panel and sound are aliased to the normal version so you cant change the folder names. Make sure you have the folder names !!! An12BK and !!! An12BK in the aircraft folder. Also the Armenian livery is missing the sim= line in the aircraft.cfg so you have to correct that or it will not show up in FS.

The only problem I have is that the lights in the hold look like big white squares that are even visible from the outside of the plane. I have the same problem with the landing lights on Vladimir's An-2.