PDA

View Full Version : New Buildings and Radars available

rafael
February 12th, 2009, 01:59
Have a look in the Download section :gossip:

These are some objects i did in 3dsmax. Unfortunately the small wurzburg radar nas no paint yet. You have to paint it on your own or find someone who is able to paint it. Hope you like it and you have fun with it.

Cheers

Rafael :wavey:

NachtPiloten
February 12th, 2009, 03:01
Have a look in the Download section :gossip:

These are some objects i did in 3dsmax. Unfortunately the small wurzburg radar nas no paint yet. You have to paint it on your own or find someone who is able to paint it. Hope you like it and you have fun with it.

Cheers

Rafael :wavey:

Rafael,

I want to thank you for sending those to me a while back. I have finally gotten around to making Funkmesstellung (Radar sites) using some of what you made (Wurzburg Giant and Freya Flamme). I hope you are ok that I reduced the polygons in some of the models to get better frame rates. These sites will be finished soon once I texture the pieces. Once again these are great models and I thank you for giving those to me.

Ted

Pat Pattle
February 12th, 2009, 03:27
Hi rafael, glad to see you back here again, hope you're planning on staying!

flashgordon
February 12th, 2009, 03:32
Hi Rafael

Have downloaded these as they are just what we need. I am sure Pat_Pattle will be able to use them for his Luftwaffe airbases he has started to build.

He is desperate for any relevant buildings. You may have better access to such information than we do over here in Blighty. Hangars, barrack accommodation, control towers, headquarter buildings, cook houses and latrines - anything that can give authenticity to Luftwaffe airfields - both pre-war and wartime - in the same fashion as the ACC has done for British bases.

If at some stage you would like to build the British equivalent of the above I have Colin Dobinson's AA Command that has drawings of the buildings and emplacements.

miamieagle
February 12th, 2009, 04:16
Evendow is this community is over obsess with the ETO its stiil a very good Sim. Thank you for your new Infracstruture. They look really neat. :ernae:

rafael
February 12th, 2009, 05:39
Glad to see that you like the stuff. I can build some things from time to time. I have some buildings in the pipeline.and hope to release them soon. :wiggle:

Rafael

mongoose
February 12th, 2009, 14:12
Welcome back stranger.:welcome: I passed all you gave me to Ted, so he probably has duplicates if you gave them to him! Ted is seriously working on funkmess stellungen items and faciltities, and (I hope) later flak batterie facililties. Clive is doing LW airfields; so it's good to see you again.

remcoc
February 12th, 2009, 23:00
Hi Rafael!

This stuff really looks great!!!

RemcoC