PDA

View Full Version : Throttle "locked" Milviz F-4E

747jet
July 26th, 2017, 04:02
Good morning,

I bought the ADV package for the Phantom and now I cannot move the throttle anymore...

I try to explain: I can move the throttle levers from "cut off" to "idle" with a mouse click. But then they are kind of locked. Even when I do the startup exactly with a tutorial, I cannot move them.
All worked finde until I installed the ADV package. I tried to deactivate the realism settings, no success.
I use fsx steam, In the addon management system of milviz there is no point "increase or decrease" engine power. All other planes in my fsx work normal with my button config. I know this is perhaps the most sophisticated military jet for FS, but this is strange...

Any ideas?

Roger
July 26th, 2017, 04:05
Hi Mark,

I'd put your issue on the Milviz support forum.

747jet
July 26th, 2017, 04:08
Yes I asked for access to their forum, this takes some time because I cannot register myself there. But I also wanted to ask here. I know there are many sim experts here!

Perhaps I get help here, too!

Dimus
July 26th, 2017, 07:40
As Roger said, proper help will be given in MV forums. I'm sure you will get your access soon.

However, when you say "move", do you mean move by mouse click and drag, or move by using joystick lever or key assignments for throttle?

speedy70
July 26th, 2017, 09:35
Email Oisin Little with your order number and product He should reply by return.

Here is the email address

oisin@milviz.com

Cheers Chris