PDA

View Full Version : F1 Silly Season

Panther_99FS
July 9th, 2017, 09:07
1) Williams Mercedes:
Massa out, Wehrlein in.

speedy70
July 9th, 2017, 09:35
Williams and Mercedes are two totally different teams so I do not understand what you are saying.Mercedes are hardly likely to change the winning partnership of Hamilton and Bottas.
Williams are very satisfied with the progress of rookie Lance Strol ,and Massa is doing the team a favour to cover the move of Bottas from Williams to Mercedes.

Cheers Chris

Panther_99FS
July 9th, 2017, 09:49
Williams and Mercedes are two totally different teams so I do not understand what you are saying.Mercedes are hardly likely to change the winning partnership of Hamilton and Bottas.
Williams are very satisfied with the progress of rookie Lance Strol ,and Massa is doing the team a favour to cover the move of Bottas from Williams to Mercedes.

Cheers Chris

1) Williams Martini
Massa out....Wehrlein in...

speedy70
July 9th, 2017, 11:33
Massa has a contract till next season.

Check on the facts brfore you make assumptions.

Cheers Chris

Panther_99FS
July 9th, 2017, 14:20

Yes Sir!!!!!

Ferry_vO
July 10th, 2017, 03:30
Massa has a contract till next season.

Cheers Chris

Q: Can you confirm this is a one-year deal?FM: At present this is a deal for 2017 only and I have not thought beyond

From https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/interviews/2017/1/felipe-massa-q-a--i-wouldnt-return-for-any-other-team--.html

As for Wehrlein; I'm still not impressed by his performance..

A lot could change for 2108, but it could also stay pretty much the same.. Vettel has no deal (yet) for 2018, as do Bottas and Raikkonen. Red Bull say all their drivers have deal for 2018, but of course in F1 contract are about as valuable as toilet paper (And often used in the same way..!).
Stroll will probably get another year, as long as daddy pays for it. Palmer I doubt will be on the grid next season, would love to see Kubica in that seat again! And I do hope McLaren will keep Vandoorne for another season, would love to see him in a good car.

Panther_99FS
July 10th, 2017, 06:50
but of course in F1 contract are about as valuable as toilet paper

Agreed.....