PDA

View Full Version : Ot...orbx ?

Duckie
May 16th, 2017, 14:10
I've been having some problems DL / Installing an ORBX product and I'm working with their support on the issue. However, I have a question some of you may be able to help with.

I just found that there is 35 + GB of ORBX files in my C drive Temp folder, all dated today sinece I've been working to get this issue worked out.

My Question: Can I delete these files?

cavaricooper
May 16th, 2017, 14:22
Yes, the temp files can be deleted without issue AFTER the installation. I routinely clean out all my temps with CCCleaner. Are you using FTX Central 3? If so, it may have DL files it thought you might need..... and perhaps you do.....

HTH- Carl

ncooper
May 16th, 2017, 14:24
Hmm, if you go back to the FTX forum, you will see I have answered that.:mixed-smiley-010:

cavaricooper
May 16th, 2017, 14:33
Oops! Sorry Nick, didn't mean to step on any toes....

C

Duckie
May 16th, 2017, 15:34
LOL! Why yes you did, Nick. I did not expect you to give me the opportunity to ask you that question so quickly. I meant no slight whatsoever to the ORBX crew. I was surprised and puzzled by the shear number and size of the files and did not associate them with clearing temp files using FTXC3, specially since I had cleared them using this method several times today already and about half those temp files were dated yesterday.

Anyway, lesson learned.

Thanks again,

Steve

Duckie
May 16th, 2017, 15:37
Oops! Sorry Nick, didn't mean to step on any toes....

C

Hey C, I Think Nick's comment was directed at me, as well it should have been!

Steve