PDA

View Full Version : Latecoere 298 progress

Brunosk
February 10th, 2009, 10:43
I'm having great fun working at the same time on the Latecoere 298 and the Fulmar... Right now the Late has taken the lead !
Skin will be for aircraft n°5 of HB2 flotilla : Escaped Tunisia crewed by Premier Maitre Pilote Duvauchelle and Quartier-Maitre Radio Volant Mehouas on July 5th 1940 to reach Malta. Both aircraft and men were then integrated in the RAF and flew missions from Malta. The second skin will thus be for the same aircraft under RAF colours...

Brunosk
February 10th, 2009, 10:50
Just to confirm what I was saying in my previous post... Not that far behind though, for instance the main gear is basically finished AND functional already...

Rami
February 10th, 2009, 11:08
Looking good, we are looking forward to these! :ernae:

Wulf190
February 10th, 2009, 15:17
If these are up to snuff like your Mossi and Spitfire, we are in for a real treat!

Jagdflieger
February 10th, 2009, 17:02
I'll say. They ought to really fill in the scenery and atmosphere of the Med.

Ravenna
February 10th, 2009, 17:40
What great looking additions these will be. Thanks for the preview Bruno!
(Now, some time down the track, I don't suppose that you would be interested in making a Renault R.35 tank, would you?)

dog1
February 10th, 2009, 17:54
BRUNOSK

are ou using only GMAX or FSDS 2.4 or other software for your plane and objects developments in cfs2?please give some details and suggestions,i have fsds 3.5 and 2.4 only,
dog1

Jean Bomber
February 10th, 2009, 18:15
Nice planes ,Goog Job , Bruno

JP

Brunosk
February 10th, 2009, 20:30
BRUNOSK

are ou using only GMAX or FSDS 2.4 or other software for your plane and objects developments in cfs2?please give some details and suggestions,i have fsds 3.5 and 2.4 only,
dog1

Dog1,
Gmax for modelling, and PSP8 for painting.

Brunosk
February 10th, 2009, 20:32
What great looking additions these will be. Thanks for the preview Bruno!
(Now, some time down the track, I don't suppose that you would be interested in making a Renault R.35 tank, would you?)

Well Ravenna, I'm not to much versed in ground vehicles you know...
I was yesterday starting to think about what could be next, any suggestion is therefore welcome !

OBIO
February 10th, 2009, 21:56
Great looking aircraft Brunosk....looking forward to using them in CFS2 and FS2004. Your Mossie and Spits have moved aside a bit to share their hangars with these new planes.

A suggestion for the next project...a plane that I spent several hours looking for today.....Lockheed Lodestar....the transport aircraft from with the Ventura and Hudson bombers were derived. The L-18 Lodestar was used for transport duty by the US Army, US Navy, US Marine Corps and US Coast Gaurd (C-56, C-57, C-59, C-60, C-66 and R5O designations), and by Air Forces around the world (RAAF, RCAF, RAF, Royal Netherlands East Indies Air Force, Royal New Zealand Airforce, Norwegian Air Force, Sout African Air Force) and by a number of international commercial air lines.

OBIO

dog1
February 10th, 2009, 22:53
BRUNOSK

BEAUFIGHTER

dog1

Ravenna
February 11th, 2009, 00:16
Now Bruno.....After using your other vehicles I can't believe that you are serious!:faint:
Anyway, if you would like a set of drawings and specs for the R.35, PM me with your email address and I'll happily send them to you.:ernae:

hewman100
February 11th, 2009, 02:03
I have to second dog1's suggestion of a Beaufighter, as it also fits nicely into your Malta setup. Or how about a Baltimore to go with your Maryland?:ernae:

Rami
February 11th, 2009, 03:09
BRUNOSK

BEAUFIGHTER

dog1

Dog1,

Bismarck13 showed me a picture of what he's working on. He is updating Collin Muir's Beaufighter model, giving her a virtual cockpit and all the other modern amenities. He's even retrofitting Morton's Alphasim Beaufighter skins to fit it.

I'd vote for an updated Baltimore myself.

dog1
February 11th, 2009, 05:03
RAMI

thanks for the tip,please inform Bismark that when Muirs beaufighter is used as an object it appears with no undercarriage,ask him to fix that,i couldnt use it in any pacific scenery like port moresby where it was very active with the RAAF.I hope Bruno who has extensive experience with 2 engined aircraft will head my wish.
dog1