PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty logging onto Milviz forums

Navy Chief
May 2nd, 2017, 13:06
Am trying to log onto Milviz support forums, but not able to. Forgot password, and have requested reset, but no email comes. And yes, I have checked Spam folder, Trash folder, etc.... I had received a email from them about the latest update, and the email has instructions regarding using the Milviz Addon Manager (AMS), with regards to this update. Only problem is when I open AMS, there are no Milviz aircraft listed. NONE. No clue what is wrong, and since I can't get onto the forum, I can't get a answer....:banghead: NC

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=49711&stc=1

gray eagle
May 2nd, 2017, 13:29
I'd be interested to hear how that all works out for you.

I got that email as well.

Katoun
May 2nd, 2017, 14:48
If anyone needs a password reset for the Milviz forum, please contact oisin [at] milviz [dot] com.

speedy70
May 2nd, 2017, 15:14
You should look in the orange Milviz MVAMS icon on your desktop not the MilvizMM icon.

Cheers Chris

RobM
May 2nd, 2017, 16:06
If anyone needs a password reset for the Milviz forum, please contact oisin [at] milviz [dot] com.

I sent a forum registration request to roadburner440@milviz.com earlier today, as per the Milviz support page. Is that still SOP
for new registrations?

Thanks - Rob

Navy Chief
May 2nd, 2017, 16:22
You should look in the orange Milviz MVAMS icon on your desktop not the MilvizMM icon.

Cheers Chris

Thanks Chris.

Did that as well. When I initiate THAT, my most recent purchase Bell helo (from a sale Milvoz had recently) does show up, but not the Phantom. NC

Navy Chief
May 4th, 2017, 07:54
All fixed, thanks to OSH! NC:encouragement: