PDA

View Full Version : Combat Pilot Help

Snake323CO
March 19th, 2017, 10:43
Hello All:
This is going out to any and all who played Combat Pilot, and still have it installed.....I'm in need of assistance.

About me;
I was a member of the dev team that created CP. I wrote/created all the missions that everyone flew, did all the software integration, and headed up all the beta testing.
Some of you may have actually tested for me.

Anyway, if you still happen to have CP installed on your system, would you please contact me.
Please feel free to use my email address.
Also, if you have any questions, again feel free to contact me.
Thanks a ton!!!!!
-Snake
(In case you have a doubt of who I am)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jdante5/

Victory103
March 19th, 2017, 18:25
Snake, not much I can add as I only kept a few of the aircraft, uninstalling the rest of the program. I fly the T-6B and T-38C some, and continue to fly the WIP FSXBA F-18. I wanted to keep some of the missions to build on, but wasn't sure if they would work on the base FSX mission system.

Snake323CO
March 19th, 2017, 18:55
Snake, not much I can add as I only kept a few of the aircraft, uninstalling the rest of the program. I fly the T-6B and T-38C some, and continue to fly the WIP FSXBA F-18. I wanted to keep some of the missions to build on, but wasn't sure if they would work on the base FSX mission system.

Hey Victory...
I sent you a private message.
THANKS for the response!
-Snake

FYI...If you still have the Thunderhawk folder with the dll's we created, you can still fly the missions.