PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Xs on runways?

Navy Chief
March 11th, 2017, 11:22
This screenshot was taken at KNRA (Coupeville NOLF, WA), with the most awesome new Osprey! Notice (how can you NOT notice!) the big yellow Xs on the runways? Can someone please tell me how to get rid of them? Thanks. NC:dizzy:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48210&stc=1

ian elliot
March 11th, 2017, 11:31
You may have to open up the airfield bgl with ADEX, and remove from the runway manually, is it a stock airport or and add-on scenery? the runways been designated as closed, it maybe a representation of how the airfield is now.

cheers ian

Navy Chief
March 11th, 2017, 11:34
You may have to open up the airfield bgl with ADEX, and remove from the runway manually, is it a stock airport or and add-on scenery? the runways been designated as closed, it maybe a representation of how the airfield is now.

cheers ian

Well, I may have two problems happening. I know I have the airfield added from a file connected with VLSO, but also may have something to do with Orbx? NC

Randy92
March 11th, 2017, 11:39
Go to your NOLF Coupeville Scenery folder and remove the file 'KNRA_closed.bgl'. This file only contains the yellow X's

Regards,
Randy

llanning08
March 11th, 2017, 12:33
Coupeville NOLF seems to be a special use field for carrier approach training touch & gos. Google shows the field with the two carrier deck outlines and the yellow Xs on the unused runway portions.