PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft Config File Question

T Square
February 8th, 2017, 10:25
Is there a way to change the color of the font or highlight an entry in the Aircraft Config File ? Example: If you have an aircraft with a large number of repaints can you "highlight" the last aircraft entry with a different color font or just highlighting like you would say with a "yellow highlighter" to make it easier to find when scrolling through the entries to add another aircraft entry. I insert a break-line under the last aircraft entry
(break-line= //################## "about 3 or 4 lines long" ), but with my old eyes it is still hard to see when scrolling through nothing but black and white fine print.

PRB
February 8th, 2017, 11:28
Don't think so T. The .cfg files are just plain text. You could open it in Word and highlight stuff, but that would make the file unreadable by the sim. What I do for my degraded eyeballs is crank up the font size on Notepad...

Bjoern
February 8th, 2017, 11:43
Use a different text editor. Notepad2, for example, has scaleable fonts and basic highlighting.

PeteHam
February 8th, 2017, 12:22
I normally just leave a large gap between the last aircraft entry and the rest of the cfg entries.

Pete.

Mach3DS
February 8th, 2017, 12:25
You could always do this:

"//*****END AIRCRAFT REPAINTS*****"