View Full Version : X-plane 11 requirements

txnetcop
November 18th, 2016, 17:55
X-Plane 11 System Requirements AnnouncedPosted November 10, 2016

http://www.x-plane.com/2016/11/x-plane-11-system-requirements-announced/

Ted

warchild
November 23rd, 2016, 09:40
sounds like your average current gaming rig. Nothing exotic. I like that. It means even my antique Phenom II will run it.. Thanks for posting these. Very appreciated..

StormILM
November 25th, 2016, 18:27
I tried the demo and the FPS were awful on my system (which runs FSX/P3D & DCS are very high settings with excellent FPS). I realize that the demo might be missing some key elements for tweaking but by all accounts, to get the most out of XP11 you will need a fairly hot CPU and a 4gb GPU is recommended. I do have my specs put together for my next PC build but for nor, I'm likely going to sit this one out.

ryanbatc
November 25th, 2016, 22:05
It's system specific. I've read a lot of reports on that too but on my older rig, I'm getting good fps and no stutters. 2500K / 16GB ram / GTX 970

However you must get rid of clouds, the clouds don't have a slider yet like in XP10 - once they make the slider people should be better off.

warchild
November 26th, 2016, 01:55
It's system specific. I've read a lot of reports on that too but on my older rig, I'm getting good fps and no stutters. 2500K / 16GB ram / GTX 970

However you must get rid of clouds, the clouds don't have a slider yet like in XP10 - once they make the slider people should be better off.

Yeaah, now see, I get the performance hit and had to reduce my graphics with a gtx1070 seahawk.. I lowered the reflections and in game objects and i'm doing fine .. I'm also running an AMD Phenom II 6 core at 3.1 ghz. Technically, my cpu shouldrroll over and croak when i run the game, but it doesnt really hit that heavy..

txnetcop
November 26th, 2016, 04:48

Yes, take clouds off if you have issues with slowing...the slider is coming. I was shocked how well my old Intel QX9650 and GTX 670 run X-Plane 11 so well.
Ted