PDA

View Full Version : New scenery enhancements for CFS2!

Rami
February 7th, 2009, 06:17
To all,

PSULLYKEYS and Canion have uploaded updated objects and ground textures!

Canion uploaded a Ludendorff bridge update, which will come in handy very soon, and Sully has uploaded shoreline enhancements for Sander's scenery that will allow for a change in shoreline textures depending on where you are in his scenery.

Both of these enhancements will come in handy by many users, myself included.

Thanks to both of you! :friday: :woot:

dog1
February 7th, 2009, 06:22
i gladly downloaded this set even though i dont fly europe but something tells me that someone is working on cliffs of dover and the brittish coast etc. and if this happens i'm flying europe as well.
dog1

Rami
February 7th, 2009, 11:24
Thanks to Dog1 for his overhauled bases as well!

miamieagle
February 7th, 2009, 15:47
Thank you for this ETO scenery improvements. For a member who loves to fly around the World through this Sim. I love all this world wide scenery improments of late.

Thank you again Guys!:amen:

miamieagle
February 8th, 2009, 05:02
I meant sceneries improvements. I sorry I had a mental block when I wrote improments.LoL

Thank you again Guys!:amen:

Devildog73
February 8th, 2009, 05:57
miami, not to worry!

Happens to me when I drink more than 1 glass of wine.......:faint:

Sarg Willy
February 8th, 2009, 15:47
Can somebody post the first Ludendorff issue files ,, the readme link is not working ,, cheers guys,,

Rami
February 8th, 2009, 17:04
Here are the files...

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/frenchee/FCFS2_ABAR_preview.htm

Canion
February 8th, 2009, 17:04
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/frenchee/FCFS2_sommaire.htm

Sarg Willy
February 8th, 2009, 18:43
Thanks Guys ,,, I got to the site,, not without incident though ,,, Wind,s 98 sec here ,,produces a prompt error ,,Not found here ,,,, so you have to hit the go button twice and you can sneek past it ,,It must be an old Angles comp from Sir Francis Drake days ,,,, Thanks Canion:rapture: