PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know Where I Can Find

Devildog73
September 5th, 2016, 18:01
wep_2b_droptank_hurri

I have searched through all of my weapons and aircraft.
I have done a web search.

Cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks,
DD73

Devildog73
September 5th, 2016, 18:18
I found it in the AH_Hurricane_IIB folder.

Rami
September 7th, 2016, 16:52
Devildog73,

I hope you don't mind, but I am borrowing your thread to look for some weapons for you.

Does anyone know where I can find...

wep_betty_baycover, 1, 0
wep_type2_800kg_bomb, 1, -1
wep_800kg_bomb, 1, -1
wep_1600AP_bomb, 1, -1
wep_mine_airdrop, 1, -1

Also, the RAF Gunner download is not accessible from Martin Wright's site. Could someone please attach it?

Thanks in advance,

Allen
September 7th, 2016, 17:18
Somthing make me thing that the wep_betty_baycover my be from one of the old MXY7 Ohka add-ons.

Devildog73
September 7th, 2016, 18:12
Devildog73,

I hope you don't mind, but I am borrowing your thread to look for some weapons for you.

Does anyone know where I can find...

wep_betty_baycover, 1, 0 This is in the SG_Betty_CFS2
wep_type2_800kg_bomb, 1, -1 This is in the SG_Betty_CFS2
wep_800kg_bomb, 1, -1 Called for by Wolfgang Faber's IJN_G3M_NELL, contained in af_ijn_cv_ac
wep_1600AP_bomb, 1, -1 This is in baldy's Fairey Barracuda Mk II aircraft
wep_mine_airdrop, 1, -1 This one I cannot find any aircraft dps in my BPF install calling for it. http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?91266-other-Whitleys

Also, the RAF Gunner download is not accessible from Martin Wright's site. Could someone please attach it?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew Wai's AW Ki-44 has all the RAF Gunners in the aircraft folder as a zip file.
On the mine_airdrop, let me know which aircraft is calling for them and it will help me guide you to the weapons.
Lee

Rami
September 8th, 2016, 02:16
Devildog73 et al,

I found all of the weapons except the Aerial mine. It's for Allen's newest Avenger Mk. II, using the .dp file that UncleTgt included with his BPF skins for the Palembang raids. According to his readme, the weapon is supposed to be found in Baldy's Barracuda packages. the 1600lb AP bomb was there, but not the aerial mine. :dizzy:

I also have the RAF Gunner package, I'm actually looking for the RAF Pilot package.

Thanks for the help!

UncleTgt
September 8th, 2016, 04:08
Rami, it's Baldys air-dropped mine http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=17&id=14217

excerpt from the dp for the Avenger Mk II

"[PAYLOAD.7]
; Payload = minelaying
mount.0=wep_mine_airdrop, 1, -1"

Rami
September 8th, 2016, 07:02
UncleTgt,

Thank you for this!

Blood_Hawk23
September 8th, 2016, 11:56
I'm working on new figures for the RAF gunner. It's taking a little while to finish. I'm working on the kitchen in my house.