PDA

View Full Version : Rami, You and I Missed Out

Devildog73
August 21st, 2016, 19:52
When you came to visit me in Germany, we should have gone up to Winsen to visit Wolfi.

Winsen is a must see town in northern Germany.

Now that my eldest daughter lives in Kaiserslautern, I know I will be traveling northward to visit some of the beautiful towns that I failed to visit while living in Stuttgart.

Rami
August 22nd, 2016, 08:06
Lee,

I DID meet Wolfi, but did not go to Winsen. When I took the excursion to Hamburg after coming back from visiting Kelticheart in Fidenza, I met Wolfi and he put me up in a hotel near the city. He then took me the following day to the Minatur Wunderland museum in Hamburg, and I had a meal with he and Achim before returning to Stuttgart.
He, you, Achim, and Kelticheart all have standing invitations to come to Boston, and I will gladly play tour guide. :wavey:

Devildog73
August 22nd, 2016, 11:36
:encouragement: :very_drunk: :encouragement:

Lee,

I DID meet Wolfi, but did not go to Winsen. When I took the excursion to Hamburg after coming back from visiting Kelticheart in Fidenza, I met Wolfi and he put me up in a hotel near the city. He then took me the following day to the Minatur Wunderland museum in Hamburg, and I had a meal with he and Achim before returning to Stuttgart.
He, you, Achim, and Kelticheart all have standing invitations to come to Boston, and I will gladly play tour guide. :wavey: