PDA

View Full Version : ETO 1.20 Update The Yanks Have Arrived

flashgordon
February 6th, 2009, 03:25
The upcoming ETO Update v1.20 has over a hundred new ACC airbases of the 8th and 9th AAF.

Those Biscay U-Boats better watch out as the RAF gets Coastal Command bases in Cornwall as well as sea plane bases at Mount Batten and Pembroke Dock and the USNAS bases at Upottery and Dunkeswell.

Pat Pattle has also squeezed in the first of his TOW bases with Laage on the Baltic coast.

Last testing and package building underway.

O-1Driver
February 6th, 2009, 06:10
Gordon,

These are truly beautiful works. I think they called England a floating airfield during WW II as it was mostly covered with Allied airfields.

Steve

flashgordon
February 6th, 2009, 06:19
Steve

'The Unsinkable Aircraft Carrier' but near enough.

There is a rumour that one enterprising pilot taxied his plane from one end of Lincolnshire to the other.

Gordon

ronnybengt
February 6th, 2009, 06:21
....yea yea...and those terror bombers will have to be onthe lookout for the NJG

:173go1:

R

Led Zeppelin
February 6th, 2009, 07:49
fantastic!

rbp71854
February 6th, 2009, 09:18
Folks

The 9th AFF airfileds will knock your socks off. I don't believe you will see airfields in any other sim which approach the quality and realism of the real thing as the ACC group has modeled.

Squiffy
February 6th, 2009, 12:27
:woot:

cristiano103
February 6th, 2009, 22:10
Like Neil Armstrong sang:" What a wonderful (simulated) world". Three horray for the ACC Team.

Cheers :ernae: and have always good flying

Capt. Winters
February 6th, 2009, 22:19
Like Neil Armstrong sang:" What a wonderful (simulated) world". Three horray for the ACC Team.

Hi Cristiano,

I know exactly what you mean mate, a wonderful world indeed!! and just getting better all the time.

regards Rob.

BTW, it was Louis Armstrong who sang the song, Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon, but we know what you mean, my friend..

cristiano103
February 6th, 2009, 22:25
Hi Cristiano,

BTW, it was Louis Armstrong who sang the song, Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon, but we know what you mean, my friend..[/SIZE]

Hi Capt. Winters

You are absolutely right, mine was a Freudian lapsus but maybe also Neil Armstrong thought that seeing our planet from the moon.:costumes:

Cristiano "Astore"

Slaine
February 7th, 2009, 03:33
Looks like I'm going to spend the best part of ETO just mooching around all these beautiful new airbases let alone dogfighting, bombing, straffing, showboating....the list goes on.

Great work guys, thank you for giving up your personal time for our pleasure :ernae:

Squiffy
February 7th, 2009, 15:17
You mean Louis. One of the astronauts sang "I was strolling down the street one day, in the merry merry month of December, no May, yeah May." while on the moon.

Squiffy
February 8th, 2009, 16:16
Oh, and it was "moon" not "street." What a joker!