PDA

View Full Version : Mi 28 Havoc and KA 52

Peg o my heart
July 1st, 2016, 21:30
Hello.

Are there decent fsx native Mil Mi 28 and K 52 out there? Freeware or payware doesnt matter. Thanks

jeansy
July 1st, 2016, 22:24
alphasim have done them however they are very dated, they were good back in the day, im not sure they are sold under the virtavia banner

Peg o my heart
July 2nd, 2016, 06:30
Thanks.

Just got the Hind from ND. And downloaded freeware Cobra and Unclesalt's TP config. not bad. Hopefully someone will design a serious mil helicopter in the near future. Im thinking of something similar to Dodosim flight mechanics and tacpack compatible

jeansy
July 2nd, 2016, 06:59
Thanks.

Just got the Hind from ND. And downloaded freeware Cobra and Unclesalt's TP config. not bad. Hopefully someone will design a serious mil helicopter in the near future. Im thinking of something similar to Dodosim flight mechanics and tacpack compatible

sadly your looking in the wrong sim, DCS would be the first place to look

Peg o my heart
July 2nd, 2016, 08:51
You are right. I once tried the Su-24 and the time needed to undergo the steep learning curve is devestating, especially getting accustomed to key assignments. I also heard X Plane has the better fde for hellos.

Bjoern
July 3rd, 2016, 08:54
The only worthy Ka-52 and Mi-28 sim. Still receives love from its community, by the way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemy_Engaged

Stefano Zibell
July 3rd, 2016, 19:02
DCS has a Ka-50 module. Fully clickable cockpit, not like the Su-25T at all. You should look up some videos of it in action and see if it suites your tastes.

pr945b
July 10th, 2016, 05:39
Ka-50 and Ka-52 are two different types. There are huge differences between the two, for example the 52 based on the 50, but it's flies with 2 person (Ka-50 has one man crew) and the 52 much more advanced. Well, the Ka-50 never went into serial production, not as the 52. A TacPack'd Mi-28 or Ka-52 would be awesome.

Stefano Zibell
July 10th, 2016, 15:11
Ka-50 and Ka-52 are two different types. There are huge differences between the two, for example the 52 based on the 50, but it's flies with 2 person (Ka-50 has one man crew) and the 52 much more advanced. Well, the Ka-50 never went into serial production, not as the 52. A TacPack'd Mi-28 or Ka-52 would be awesome.

And I'm aware of all that.

However, in terms of system fidelity and accurate flight dynamics, FSX will never come anywhere close to what that module offers.