PDA

View Full Version : See ya'll in a couple of weeks

kelticheart
June 16th, 2016, 07:55
I have to take a couple of weeks of forced vacation, due to a health problem I have to take care of.

I apologize because this delays again my release of MVG3d's M.C.202 Folgore conversion for CFS2. Not only I have to take a leave of absence, my old beloved pc is throwing at me a bunch of "deep blue" Windows screens, demanding my attention. Which, right now, I have no time for.

I have double backup copies on external HDDs of anything regarding CFS2, including a running install. I did my last dual backup run just few days before my pc started sneezing.
I worse comes to worse, I'll celebrate my recovery with a new pc....:redfire:

Do not despair, the conversion pack is ready, it only needs a final check run to make sure I did not overlook anything.

It'll be my hobby during convalescence and I'll get back to ya'll a.s.a.p.
Be well, enjoy your summer start and a good 4th of July celebration to all of the U.S. friends here. :wavey:

Cheers!
KH :ernaehrung004:

Allen
June 16th, 2016, 08:08
Best of luck kelticheart!

No Dice
June 16th, 2016, 08:27
Wow, Hope everything goes well Kelti............

Fibber
June 16th, 2016, 10:28
...best wishes to you in your coming "rest". Hope the problem is not REAL serious and you get the best of care and have a speedy recovery. Did you stock up on reading material? Those "convalescent rest" can get really boring!!!!:biggrin-new:

Blackbird686
June 16th, 2016, 11:42
Best wishes coming from a former Pacific Theater fighter pilot. I normally don't frequent this form too much but when I saw this I had to wish you the best of luck.:encouragement:

BB686:US-flag:

The B24 Guy
June 16th, 2016, 12:35
Take care KH :encouragement:

Regards,

B24Guy

xavierb
June 16th, 2016, 13:46
Take care, my friend! Will see you soon at full throttle soon!

Rami
June 16th, 2016, 14:58
Hey guys,

I gave Stefano my cellphone number, and if anything unexpected happens, I will be notified. I don't feel it's my place to discuss his situation publicly, but let's all keep him close to our hearts until he's come out the other side.

bub
June 16th, 2016, 15:09
Here's hoping all is well. You'll be in my in my prayers. Take care my friend, get the rest you need.
Bob

Blood_Hawk23
June 16th, 2016, 18:25
My prayers are with you. Take care, my friend and I'll see you when you get back.

kdriver
June 17th, 2016, 12:11
All the best Stefano. :encouragement:

Kevin

Captain Kurt
June 17th, 2016, 12:18
Best of luck Kelti. My thoughts are with you.

highpockets
June 17th, 2016, 13:59
In our prayers and thoughts.
Mind the doctors, nurses, and specifically any significant other. :encouragement:

Devildog73
June 18th, 2016, 16:15
My prayers for a speedy and full recovery as well, old friend.