PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the C47 Cargo loadouts

No Dice
May 10th, 2016, 10:20
Hello all,
I have searched the library to no avail...I am sure they are there somewhere?

I am looking for:
wep_c47_cargo_engine
wep_c47_cargo_boxes
wep_c47_cargo_drum

If anyone has the Dp,s and Library BGL files, I sure would appreciate a copy

Thanks all,

Dave

dea14u@aol.com

UncleTgt
May 10th, 2016, 10:44
Here you go Dave.

zip dates from 2009, I think it was attached to a thread here about GUID number issue with another weapon, & this was the fixed version (I hope).

kwb737
May 10th, 2016, 10:48
It's on this page. 9th item down.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=17&sort=d&page=8&pp=20

baldy
May 10th, 2016, 11:02
These are the ones Dave - I didn't have them - but I do now

baldy

No Dice
May 10th, 2016, 11:26
Thank you so much Guys,

I was getting a bit frantic,

Much appreciated,

Dave

kelticheart
May 12th, 2016, 02:06
A stupid question:

weren't those objects part of the FDG2's C-47 Dakota upload pack? Does this mean FDG2's C-47 addon in SOH library is missing them?

Cheers!
KH :ernaehrung004:

No Dice
May 12th, 2016, 05:46
They were not in the FDG2's C-47 Dakota when I downloaded it.

That is where I started my search.

Dave

kelticheart
May 13th, 2016, 01:20
They were not in the FDG2's C-47 Dakota when I downloaded it.

That is where I started my search.

Dave

Hi Dave,

you are absolutely right! The cargo object pack for FDG2's C-47 Dakota it's here, in the "CFS2 Other" section of the library:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=17&id=11066

Yet, there is no mention about it or a specific link to it in both cargo and passenger upload versions of this aircraft. This could be confusing to a CFS2 rookie, when the sim starts going beserk and shooting error messages in FF for missing objects! :dread:

It could also provoke a CTD, if this C-47 were loaded in a mission with missing payload objects.... :cower:

Ramiiiiii.........!!!!! :running:

KH :wavey:

Rami
May 13th, 2016, 01:49
Hi Dave,

you are absolutely right! The cargo object pack for FDG2's C-47 Dakota it's here, in the "CFS2 Other" section of the library:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=17&id=11066

Yet, there is no mention about it or a specific link to it in both cargo and passenger upload versions of this aircraft. This could be confusing to a CFS2 rookie, when the sim starts going beserk and shooting error messages in FF for missing objects!

It could also provoke a CTD, if this C-47 were loaded in a mission with missing payload objects....

Ramiiiiii.........!!!!!

KH

Good morning to you, too! :a1310:

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine? :p87:

I'll take care of it. :encouragement:

Update: Done.

Blood_Hawk23
May 13th, 2016, 08:48
After going through the ordeal of trying to buy my house, I'd like some Wine. Heck lets go strait to the Rum or Tequila.

Glad it got sorted out.