PDA

View Full Version : Tenkuu developers studio - boeing 727-100f

vonernsk
April 29th, 2016, 01:59
Guys,

Danny Cummings recently posted a skin on AVSIM for the Boeing 727-100F made by Tenkuu Developers Studio (TDS).

Danny has been producing superb skins for the 727-100 pax versions, but I had no idea a freight version/base a/c had been produced by TDS.

Anyone seen it and if affirmative - where?

I understand that most of the hard-core SOH adherents regard any aluminium flying object without props an abomination akin to wearing brown shoes with grey flannel trousers, but I had to ask . . . . . .

Mal

expat
April 29th, 2016, 05:06
Am a sometime closet tuber and watching closely the TDS -100 series develop. Have not seen a -100F model released as of yet.

expat
April 29th, 2016, 05:52
Actually, I found -100F and -100QF models on the TDS Facebook page under "files" released in January.

vonernsk
April 29th, 2016, 06:49
Expat,

Many tks for that. I have not got a 'presence' on 'facebook' but presume that at some stage they will upload to AVSIM or FLIGHTSIM.
Tks again

Mal

Navtech
April 29th, 2016, 22:49
'facebook'
Me too I'm not there
It's their choice .. but it's many people who do not want to be member .. for various reasons
Hope this F model will be posted on some "decent" site ! :adoration:

nigel richards
April 30th, 2016, 23:06
I understand that most of the hard-core SOH adherents regard any aluminium flying object without props an abomination akin to wearing brown shoes with grey flannel trousers, but I had to ask . . . . . .

Mal

Here's one who doesn't. :encouragement:

PeteHam
April 30th, 2016, 23:21
Me too , I love flying tubes along with many other varieties. :jump:

But the way TDS arrange their updates mystifies me and even I have trouble knowing what's what.

Brilliant models, but it's a shame there's not a dedicated 727 panel to go with the TDS 727 rather than the default 737 panel.

Pete.

menef
May 1st, 2016, 01:29
Me too , I love flying tubes along with many other varieties. :jump:

But the way TDS arrange their updates mystifies me and even I have trouble knowing what's what.

Brilliant models, but it's a shame there's not a dedicated 727 panel to go with the TDS 727 rather than the default 737 panel.

Pete.
There's good 727 panels (2D) made by HJG ( Historic Jetliners Group). IMO the real shame about the TDS 727 is the flight model : these liners fly quickly as a jet fighter. I simply can't stand the overspeed issue :banghead: http://simviation.com/hjg/panels/boeing.htm

Navtech
May 1st, 2016, 03:01
About the FS2004 TDS B727 100F
The author of the repaints (available at Avsim) write in the readme of latest repaint

"Tested with FSX Only" Requires base model tds_727-100fsx.zip for FSX and tds_727-100fs9.zip for 2004. The FSX Cargo model file is located in the TDS 727 files area on Facebook. I personally haven't seen a fs9 model file.

New! United States Postal Service Boeing 727-100F (N413EX)

File Description:
TDS Boeing 727-100F United States Postal Service (N413EX). The United States Postal Service, also known as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service, often abbreviated as USPS, is an independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States. It is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution. Model design by Hiroshi Igami. Flight dynamics design by Nick Wilkinson and David Biggar. Master textures by Kyle Schurb.

Filename:
tds_727_100f_usps_early.zip

License:
Freeware, limited distribution

Added:
30th April 2016, 10:58:49

Downloads:

Author:
Danny Cummings

Size:
11580kb

Tom Clayton
May 1st, 2016, 05:09
I don't know about a full package release for the 100F, but there is a 200F base package release:
http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=search&fsec=0&fname=tds_b727-200f.zip

Tom Clayton
May 1st, 2016, 05:52
Just found a full release for the 100F in USPS colors:
http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=195112

Edit: scratch that - it's just a texture release...

nigel richards
May 1st, 2016, 07:25

EDIT: A pair of Church's Brogues, combined with the right shade of grey flannel can be an impeccable combination :encouragement:

Blackbird686
May 1st, 2016, 07:56

Here's another.... :biggrin-new:

BB686:US-flag:

Desert Rat
May 1st, 2016, 11:28
...and another...

vonernsk
May 1st, 2016, 12:14
Nothing like a good lure to get them out out of the closet - what!

nigel richards
May 1st, 2016, 13:52
Nothing like a good lure to get them out out of the closet - what!

Oh we're here alright. You just found the right bell! :biggrin-new:

And now they're all here at the bar, must say how awesome it always is to see old buddies!

Soooooo...what's coming down, old friends?

vonernsk
May 10th, 2016, 09:44
Nigel,

Outstanding twin wasp radial sounds on the Mallard. This is such an authentic sound I keep on peering out of my hill-top erie hoping to see a Mallard plop down on the lake. Thanks to you for this icing on a very rich cake indeed.

Milton's team has again produced a beautiful rendition of a past age - thanks to them all. Lovely hand-flyer.

Changing back to the correct subject for this thread. Still no sign of the amazing TDS B727-100F base model on any of the normal sites. Anyone got a shortcut to where they have up-loaded it?

Mal

nigel richards
May 10th, 2016, 11:35
Thanks Mal.

Hope I can get some sweet music ready for the Grumman Mallard Turbo Prop version.

Haven't seen anything re the 727 yet.

expat
May 11th, 2016, 06:33
If anyone wants the FB link its here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tds727/files/

For those that don't, usually one of the TDS painters puts it up at simviation/avsim/flightsim along with a new paint at some point.

vonernsk
May 12th, 2016, 07:27
Expat!

Thank you for putting up the facebook link for the Tenkuu Developers. I 'bit the bullet' and signed on. It appears that I am not alone in seeking out the F model of the 727-100.

Thankfully, the main designer Hiroshi, recently put up a download for the F model which I gratefully grabbed. Apart from the outstanding visual models, TDS aircraft can deploy a fascinating array of ground support vehicles and loaders when landed after a flight. Supporting sound files and excellent flight models complete these great offerings, together with an array of skilled and enthusiastic painters.

Rgds
Mal

expat
May 12th, 2016, 13:25
Yes, Hiroshi does terrific models. I have the 721 merged with the great CS VC and systems and it is a perfect match.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37879&stc=1