Sob ! Wal-Mart no longer has FSX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sob ! Wal-Mart no longer has FSX

If I can avoid it, I avoid Walmart. Not because of any particular reason to which most people generally dislike it, but because when I go there I lose faith in human beings as being the most advanced species on the planet.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com

Sheesh.

-Cody

(Sorry, strayed off topic)

Quote Originally Posted by CodyValkyrie View Post
    ROFL!!!

A lot of these pictures totally represent the population at my walmart... yet my wife and I still go there LOL
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Members +
    AHHH Walmart...ya love or ya hate it.....watching the simple folk!!...the real de- sanitized look of some area's I do note however ,its often geography,location,towns which you see different flavors!....In less affluent area,s you find some of this,in more affluent its not as vivid!.....Like some sporting events...Try "Micky "D"s Ya can fill a book of human looks and behaviour......We are assailed with news people are starving???...I do not see starving people here!!Ironically it is Walmart that employs these very people....those who formerly worked on some assembly line , cleaned your motel room,washed the dishes,and shoveled the crap! Jobs now gone!

All those old Geezer Greeters!,picking up a few bucks so they do not have to eat dog food,or are able to get a bottle of booze..For Social security does not cut it no more!!.most would swap for the coper years of life...For the Golden years is a myth for many!....

I go to Walmart...its the prices stupid!!....Those living on tight budgets do so also!...In these times a penny saved is a penny earned.......Those pictures??? They look like any currant moronic situation comedy on the tube!!...Its life man,and all are part of it!..Look in the Mirror??? Naked!! see it???...

Charter Member 09
    Problem solved! A very generous forum member went out his way, bought a copy of FSX Gold, packaged it up and shipped it to me with no charge. The thoughtfulness of some people is wonderful and totally unexpected, for which I give thanks.
    Would you like to ride in my big green tractor?.

FSX Gold is only $19.95 here in Mocksville, last time I checked.

SOH-CM-2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Helldiver View Post
    Problem solved! A very generous forum member went out his way, bought a copy of FSX Gold, packaged it up and shipped it to me with no charge. The thoughtfulness of some people is wonderful and totally unexpected, for which I give thanks.

It's the truth Helldiver, things like this just uplift my faith in the fact that there are still righteous and thoughtful people left among the human race. My Friday is made, enjoy the sim when it comes HD. Install the FSX DVDs first, then Acceleration, then your add-ons. Acceleration makes a world of difference in the performance of FSX.

Caz