Etendard IVM BETA is released
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Etendard IVM BETA is released

Etendard IVM BETA is released

...and it looks fantastic!
    The VC is simply the best VC I have seen for a Dassault aircraft. (even if the Mystere IV, Mirage 2000 and even Mirage IV for FS9 VC's are fantastic).

BRAVO!!!!!!!:salute::salute::salute:
    "Soon to be Expat"

When will it be available?

Yes, where is it? I looked in the normal locations and including the home site.

Check Top toys and Menards Ad.

Edit: Here it is: http://royalefrenchnavy.gratisim.fr/FSX_Projets.htm

Just click the amber colored letters . Etendard IV M beta ! and you're set!
    "Soon to be Expat"

Thanks Mirage! What a great day! :ernae:
    "Soon to be Expat"

Is this not finished yet? In the name is "beta" ?
    Looks very well Mirage!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Is this not finished yet? In the name is "beta" ?
    Hi!
    Good question! Well we call it "beta" for two reasons:
    1) it's an intermediate version meaning we're working on other operationnal configurations (like the refueling on for instance) and it will take more times to be ready.
    2) there're some modeling/coding enhancement to be done (canopy, seat, holdback, etc...) and we decided it was not critical...

So instead of calling it "version 0.1" or "1a" we called it "beta" as for "not fully at the standard we 're expecting" but nothing more

I hope that you'll enjoy her!
    Regards
    S.

PS: a new release of the Clemenceau is [LINESTRIKE]coming[/LINESTRIKE] available. No major enhancement but some important adaptations to work fine with the Etendard (like removing the sling)
    PS2 : English manual is included into the aircraft folder

This one is going to be fun. Thanks for all of your work!:salute:

Thank you!! This is a fantastic aircraft, and I managed to trap the first time out.

Without a doubt, one of the best Freeware add-ons for FSX so far!

Well done to the team, they have built a superb detailed VC that runs without any stutters on my PC, something few (if any) payware products at this level can do. The only tiny snag is the lack of RW users, on the re-paint front, but we cannot blame the developers for that!

I notice there appears to be/has been a cracking FSX Fouga Magister in development on that page as well. My French is absolutely atrocious, has this already been released or is it still a work in progress?
    Swa se ðeodkyning þeawum lyfde

After the Skysim Mirage, it's a big surprise!
    Thanks to the developers!

Made of the Super Etendard as well?

Downloaded it earlier and wow! Excellent!
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Quote Originally Posted by calypsos View Post
    The only tiny snag is the lack of RW users, on the re-paint front, but we cannot blame the developers for that!
    Hi!
    Thank you! We appreciate all these positive feedbacks.

Btw calypsos, could enlighten me : what do you mean by "RW users"??

Other point, yes the Fouga Zephyr (the navy version of the Fouga Magister) is currently reworked by Retauravia's team. It will be a full FSX model with nav ops optimisation and some very nice enhancements. So far we don't have any release date known...

Regards,
    S.

RW Users, real world users Wow what an excellent machine and I love the carrier as well... thank you so much for this, I love it !
    [SIGPIC]Vista Australis[/SIGPIC]

Available on the repaint kit?

Retired SOH Administrator
    WOW....she really looks nice....I wants one :ernae: ...made it a sticky for all to enjoy...Mike
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

Thanks so much Sylvain I have followed this project from Day one and I can't believe she has been released and for free! I'm so happy right now!

Just had my first flight and She's fantastic, that cockpit is stunning!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Sorry 'RW' is real world users, just me being lazy and wanting to go fly here again! Apart from Aeronaval in France and Argentina (?), I do not think they have been used around the world much.

Superb! The VC is outstanding, as well as the rest.

Yep Sylvain.....an outstanding job you did with your fellow developers!!

Truly awesome...vraiment génial!

Cheers :salute:

Blog Entries

Can't wait to try it tonight after work. Wonderful work, Sylvain!!

dl

PS: Calypsos, I agree - a well-designed aircraft that would have been a good strike/reconnaissance naval asset for many other nations. For my part, I've always wondered if Canada's Navy had retained her strike capability into the 60s and 70s, would the Etendard not have been a logical choice? I would likely have been a good choice for other smaller naval forces, such as NZ and AU - wonder if they considered it in the context of the Skyhawk purchases? Would have made a good land-based strike plane too, for a whole host more nations. Curious what export considerations were made, but not actually pursued, with this aircraft?

The HUD is very well done. There´s something wacky going on with lights, though. I use the Skysim MirageIII sounds with this baby instead of the Acceleration's Hornet.

Members who have read this thread: 3