'Alright, Who Kidnapped "Da' Bears" Offense & Stuck In The High School Players?'

Thread: 'Alright, Who Kidnapped "Da' Bears" Offense & Stuck In The High School Players?'

'Alright, Who Kidnapped "Da' Bears" Offense & Stuck In The High School Players?'

The same people who stole the seahawks offense.:isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy:

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by olaf1924 View Post
    The same people who stole the seahawks offense.:isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy:
    Maybe they were all High School Players to begin with? Be glad not be in a boat like SS San Francisco, It seems to have sunk as soon as it left drydock....

Oh and I'll drop this here while I can....

/Image is hot
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Hey, the Packers didn't look much better against the Lions. At least the ecked out a win though.

Bear games this year, have been interesting displays of bizarre, all-time records, and convoluted rules..

Most penalties EVER, by a franchise (Green Bay)... Most sacks EVER in one half of football (Giants).. and of course the TD called back because Johnson didn't lock the ball into a trunk and carry it to a ref.

The NFC North is a confusing division.. the team who has played the best, four games of footbal, is 0-4 ... the 'best' team is 1-2.. and the two teams playing inconsistently lead it at 3-1.

The week 17 matchup twixt the Bears and Packers looks to be a big game !

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Hi Brett,

Where in the U.P. are you from?

I grew up in Menominee and my oldest brother lives in Marquette.

I'm afraid the 'true' Bears have finally shown up last night. Cutler gets sacked nine times. His bell was rung so much he was taken out with a probable concussion.:isadizzy: The front offensive Bear line? What line? The defense performed decently for the most part until the latter part of the game.
    It was a fluke they even scored 3 points. Yes,....next Sunday should be very telling how the season will play out. Not a good feeling.....
    ..."He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" -Jim Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by TomSteber View Post
    Hi Brett,

Where in the U.P. are you from?

I grew up in Menominee and my oldest brother lives in Marquette.
    Hi Tom,

I was born/raised in Escanaba... now I share residence time between Trout Lake, and Columbus, OH.

In a few years.. I'm gonna consolidate/retire to somewhere between GreenBay, and Menominee/Marinette.

(I was 18 while the drinking age in WI was still 18.. so I drove from Escanaba through Menominee, too many times to admit.. )