B24?

Thread: B24?

njbb1995

B24?

Is there a creditable B24 out there or in here for Combat Fs? EDIT: Or B-17

Thanks in advance,
    Nick

Home for tea and tiffin! BeauBrummie's Avatar
    B-24 and B-17F are only available with the payware Firepower add-on at present. Avhistory have several freeware B-17G's up for grabs.

Beau

Check out my website for info on CFS3, the Mosquito, Coastal Command, Coastal Forces and hosting 3rd Party Add-Ons.
    BEAUBRUMMIE'S CFS3 WEBSITE
    The Mosquito DBKF DH98 PROJECT
    Check out my YouTube video's
    BEAU'S CFS3 MOVIES

njbb1995
    Cool thanks

..and dont forget the LAncaster,Whitley ,stirling or hallibag....hehe allfreeware
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]MEIN ERLA...ist beim mutti!!!

Blog Entries
    There's a B17F in the works, not sure of the builders intentions on releasing it though!

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/view...hp?f=2&t=10128
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Tempest V
    Quote Originally Posted by njbb1995 View Post
    Is there a creditable B24 out there or in here for Combat Fs? EDIT: Or B-17

Thanks in advance,
    Nick
    hey guys :redf: X ( girl):ernae:
    sorry for my stupid question but is there anywhere on the web a heavy bomber such as lancaster, b24, b17 or halifax for CFS3 avaible???
    but i don't know how to download those tricky avHistory weapon packs, if not to much asked,:redf: can someone build one for me??? please don't use the avHistory Packs.
    with much love and kisses
    :mixedsmi:xxxxx:mixedsmi:

your Tempest V

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest V View Post
    hey guys :redf: X ( girl):ernae:
    sorry for my stupid question but is there anywhere on the web a heavy bomber such as lancaster, b24, b17 or halifax for CFS3 avaible???
    but i don't know how to download those tricky avHistory weapon packs, if not to much asked,:redf: can someone build one for me??? please don't use the avHistory Packs.
    with much love and kisses
    :mixedsmi:xxxxx:mixedsmi:

your Tempest V
    The freeware Lanc, Halibag and B-17 all use the AvHistory weapons, for a reason. They are AvHistory aircraft, and they are more accurately modelled than the stock ones.

I think you're going to have to make the attempt. It is not difficult; just follow the instructions to the letter. If for some reason it doesn't work (ie, you've messed up - only reason I can think of) we're all here to help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

Well Tempest my old son, there really isn't anything tricky about downloading the Av history weapon pack. It is simply a standardized collection of weapons that all current airplane builders use. The folders & files (weapons, pylons and guns) within the pack are copied into their respective folders within the main weapons folder. That's it. With zip files I unzip them to the desktop and distribute them from there. Some fold use drag n drop others cut and paste. With weapons the various folders go into the CFS3 weapons folder, the pylon files into CFS3 pylon folder and guns files into CFS3 guns folder. That's it! It is so essential that you won't be able to play with the new theatre add-ons or the best aircraft.

Beau

Beau

Check out my website for info on CFS3, the Mosquito, Coastal Command, Coastal Forces and hosting 3rd Party Add-Ons.
    BEAU'S CFS3 MOVIES

nice touch m8.....atm the avh is the way to go ..or pick up gmax and get yaself occupied

Chhers and goodluckm8

R
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]MEIN ERLA...ist beim mutti!!!

Members +
    I have a Gmax 3D model of a B24 if anyone is would like to edited it for CFS3.

Blog Entries
    I have a Gmax 3D model of a B24 if anyone is would like to edited it for CFS3.
    I've a gmax source model too, but it's an fsds conversion and needs an awful lot of work - Riley could you send the version you have to see if it's any different. I'll pm you.
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

I looked in the older threads ("Next model"): Ploecat0942 and Nachtpiloten did look on an existing model too. Perhaps you guys can inform if they were able to make any progress.

RemcoC

I believe Nachtpiloten's started doing one from scratch, but he did say that with the other stuff he's doing it could be quite a while.

Beau

BEAU'S CFS3 MOVIES

Members who have read this thread: 2