Milviz Cessna 310 Screenshots and Updates 20 August, 2010 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Milviz Cessna 310 Screenshots and Updates 20 August, 2010

We have GOT to do a camo paint job! GUNNAR!!!!!????

:salute:

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Good point Bill. I think I remember that coming up at some point during development. Still is a nice bird. Just mad that finally after I am done replacing the oil pump in my truck, and finally have time to fly that the power decides to go out (stupid hurricanes). Not to mention was doing good on makin the video too. Always tomorrow though.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    We have GOT to do a camo paint job! GUNNAR!!!!!????

:salute:

I will as soon as the textures are resized

BTW! Someone posted a link to the USAF camo 310 at a time when I was unable to access that link.
    Now, I am unable to find the link. :redf: So please post that camo link once again......

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

USAF U3 ( C310 ) camo pattern

Don't understand why my post disappeared. Did I do something wrong?

Attachment 18029

Quote Originally Posted by JAllen View Post
    I don't know what happened, but thanks for posting it again! I've archived it so I can send it to our livery artist...
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Granted, this memory is quite old, but my first "real" base in the USAF was at Bunker Hill AFB, Indiana, now Grissom Reserve Base. This was in the mid-60's. The Wing Commander had a 310, AKA, U-27? The thing was BLUE. Granted it was a straight tail B model. It was housed in the same hanger as the Aero Club airplanes I learned to fly in. There was also a beautiful C-195. I never did find out how that got there.

Glenn

Glenn, you and I are from the same era in USAF history. I have seen aircraft from many commands painted in so many different ways. Never did see a 310 while I was in the service. T.O. 1-1-4 from '78 onward shows camouflage and arctic markings for all USAF aircraft. Further it states authority is given some commands to deviate, as always. I don't believe this T.O. covers ATC aircraft or even ADC, I am sure you remember those MAJCOMs. Cool though that it shows a camo pattern for the 310. Has anyone ever seen a U3 ( as T.O. lists ) actually painted in camouflage? I don't know.

It may have been designated L-27A back in 60's but later redesignated to U-3A.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by JAllen View Post

Attachment 18029

Ahhhh..thanks!:salute:

I'll transfer the 310A camo to the 310R.
    And, I will also consider to make a blue & white USAF Cessna 310R (colors adapted from the 310A)

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

Members who have read this thread: 2