2nd Sea Hornet model by Rob Richardson released: F.Mk.20

Thread: 2nd Sea Hornet model by Rob Richardson released: F.Mk.20

2nd Sea Hornet model by Rob Richardson released: F.Mk.20

What a day! My Saturday had a perfect start already with Razbam's A-7 being released and now I just found this treasure on Classic British Files Last month, Rob already released the NF.21 version with the nose radome, this new model is a very nice addition.

Attachment 15428

Now that's what I'm talkin' about...so much more attractive without the radome. Off to download now.

And it is getting even better, there is another cute nosed one in the works: The RAF Hornet Mk.3
    Attachment 15429

Quote Originally Posted by hschuit View Post
    And it is getting even better, there is another cute nosed one in the works: The RAF Hornet Mk.3
    Attachment 15429
    Lovely indeed!

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads-up, love the Hornet!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    As with the earlier version, after downloading when trying to unzip I get the message that the file contains no archive. I cannot remember even having had this problem before. Has anyone else had this issue and is there a solution for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stickshaker View Post
    As with the earlier version, after downloading when trying to unzip I get the message that the file contains no archive. I cannot remember even having had this problem before. Has anyone else had this issue and is there a solution for it?
    What OS and browser are you using? I have never had a problem with files from 'The Pond' using XP and Firefox 3.
    Larry

Blog Entries
    Absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! Thank you ROB!!!!
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

SOH-CM-2024
    She's a beauty! My compliments to the chefs!

Thanks Rob! Very nice models!

Huub

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tako_Kichi View Post
    What OS and browser are you using? I have never had a problem with files from 'The Pond' using XP and Firefox 3.
    I use XP and Explorer.

Thanks for the heads up, as most have said this is the much more attractive one of the two!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Woohoo! This is the baby I've been waiting for. Beautiful!
    "Somewhere out there is Page 6!"
    "But Emilo you promised! It's postpone"

ASWWIAH Member

So I am having problems to .Download the first time and would not install. Tried manual and addit pro . Tried second download thinking the first was corrupt and it says its empty folder .I have windows 7 64 and IE. Is there another download area .

For me the third download worked perfectly. First two were corrupted. At the time (yesterday) I was in Korea and was amazed at the speed of the net, the download took a lot less than a minute.

Cheers: T

Retired SOH Administrator Henry's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    thank you thank you thank you:salute:
    H
    DONT CRY WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE
    SMILE BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT PERSON
    IN ABOOK!

sure is a sweet aircraft very quick:salute:
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quick indeed! Indicating 4800 hp per side and 437 knots at SL????

Nice palne but will need to be de-tuned a bit for the Round The World Race crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by fliger747 View Post
    For me the third download worked perfectly. First two were corrupted. At the time (yesterday) I was in Korea and was amazed at the speed of the net, the download took a lot less than a minute.

Got it to work after the third try....Neat plane...

weird multiplayer crash

me and a friend were using the Mk20 and it crashed are games it started when he started his plane it like slew or look like it did and boom ctd on both computers any ideas?:salute:
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    I had not expected it and it didn’t work with the nightfighter version, but simply downloading again did the trick! I was lucky: it took me only two download attempts, but it is worth to keep trying for some time if you are less fortunate than I was. The plane is certainly worth it: splendid cockpit, beautiful exterior and a joy to fly. The view over the nose is so exceptional that I will start carrier landings as soon as I have practiced some more runway landings.

Hornet F Mk 3 is also out now.

Members who have read this thread: 1