thanks for the great news

BananaBob
    Wooohooo! :ernae:

Thanks for the HU, downloading now.
    Cheers,

Nick

(screenshotartist - long gone)

S
    That is a helicopter I can't miss out on. Thanks for the heads up!

Yes indeed, wonderfull helicopter - just back from a first flight - notice that I`m unable to control the lights :isadizzy: . Someone else have that problem ?

gajit
    Yes - Lights are a problem and i have found that VC night light textures are missing.

Otherwise its excellent.

Not this weekend ..i need a sponsor :d
    Is the flight model good and how does it compare to the EC-135 (also systems-wise)?

now this is a choice, this or purchasing the second extra pack for the CS Herc

Master of Disaster

Getting Ready For a Special Ops Mission

Sweet little bird! Sure does pull to the left. I only have an hour in it so far, so we're just becoming familiar. The door gunners sold it for me!:d How are the sounds for everyone? About every 15 seconds I get a clicking noise that is irritating.......other than that I'm liking it!!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Quote Originally Posted by gajit View Post
    :ernae:
    Hi gajit

Where ???

Italo

gajit
    SimMarket

Is it DX10

Bill

Are any of the anti-tank versions is included in the package or is it just the standard model and the one with the door gunners?

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris H View Post
    Are any of the anti-tank versions is included in the package or is it just the standard model and the one with the door gunners?
    Only the standard and gunners Chris

Charter Member 2015
    Would have liked the float equipped version for some offshore rig flying....but i'm happy enough with the included models for now :d
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    No SAR model. Darn no Canadian Coast Guard. But She's beautiful im off to purchase.Maybe someone will honor the Canadian Coast Guard with a paint for the standerd model.:d

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Like to fly her - great visual model, great textures - but the lights, they gone make me crazy - every time i switch on the landing lights i have a "flying discothek" - it`s flashing like a stroboskop around the front area. For my opinion there is also to much "lighteffect" in the vc.
    Hope there will be a patch for that soon. Otherwise it is very well done !!!!!!

MCDesigns
    How's performance compared to one of the defaults? Only reason I ask is I got the Sikorsky CH-53E and it was to much of a resource hog to use.

For me the performance is very good - like the default Jetranger - everything is running smooth, no "stutters" at all.

Charter Member 2015
    No performance issues.........much like their EC-135
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

MCDesigns
    Quote Originally Posted by kilo delta View Post
    No performance issues.........much like their EC-135
    yeah, your opinion doesn't count looking at your rigs, LOL :costumes:

I held off on the 135 because I was told there was a hit with it, might have to get it anyway for when I do upgrade.

Retired SOH Administrator
    There is a little hit, but she sure does handle better than any helo I have tried
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

No PAH? Aww.

By the way, this thing is the insurgents' heli of choice in Joint Operations. :d

Charter Member 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by MCDesigns View Post
    yeah, your opinion doesn't count looking at your rigs, LOL :costumes:

I held off on the 135 because I was told there was a hit with it, might have to get it anyway for when I do upgrade.
    cheeky!! :costumes:

Members who have read this thread: 2