Map of MSFS (2020) airfields by edition

Thread: Map of MSFS (2020) airfields by edition

Map of MSFS (2020) airfields by edition

I created a map to illustrate all the bespoke hand-crafted airfields by Edition in the forthcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS):

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...pF&usp=sharing

(if any Admins can allow me to embed the map it would be appreciated)

Andy

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by Airtrooper View Post
    I created a map to illustrate all the bespoke hand-crafted airfields by Edition in the forthcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS):

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...pF&usp=sharing

(if any Admins can allow me to embed the map it would be appreciated)

Andy

You know what? I find it incredible no one has given you a thumbsup on this.
    So here's a thumbsup

Useful to know and to be honest something MS should have done themselves.

I can hardly wait to see what my local airport and area look like as well as other landmarks around my State which up to now have never been truly accurately done. Won't be too long now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the insight and the map of the "...hand crafted airfields..." Andy. But it makes me wonder what so many other smaller airfields will look like and will they be functional? I'm also very curious about what the military bases will be like and to what degree of realism will be allowed, if any, especially considering today's national security interests around the world.

My 2nd installation of FSX is basically military only with as many facilities and aircraft as I could find and install over the years. Guess I'll have to wait and see...

Tommy
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 Gigs Ram
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower
    ASUS P7P55D Deluxe
    Intel Core i7-860 Lynnfield Quad-Core 2.8 GHz LGA 1156
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5
    SCEPTRE 27"
    WD Black 1 TB
    ASUS Xonar DS 7.1
    CORSAIR K95 RGB Platnum XT, PBT double-shot keycaps, Cherry MX Blue
    Logitech M510

Quote Originally Posted by p14u2nv View Post
    Thanks for the insight and the map of the "...hand crafted airfields..." Andy. But it makes me wonder what so many other smaller airfields will look like and will they be functional? I'm also very curious about what the military bases will be like and to what degree of realism will be allowed, if any, especially considering today's national security interests around the world.

My 2nd installation of FSX is basically military only with as many facilities and aircraft as I could find and install over the years. Guess I'll have to wait and see...
    Well considering that Google earth shows military bases around the world and has done for many years now to a degree of detail where you can see parked aircraft, I can't see why the Bing photos would be any different.

Map

Thank You for putting that together. A very good selection of Airports.

Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post
    Well considering that Google earth shows military bases around the world and has done for many years now to a degree of detail where you can see parked aircraft, I can't see why the Bing photos would be any different.
    Looking at it from your standpoint I'm sure you're probably right Century. But you know as crazy as this world has become and only in the last few months with the virus and then the riots here in some cities in the US who is to know for sure. Nothing surprises me anymore especially with M$ in charge. Stay safe

Canīt thank you enough, very usefull. Regarding airports looks like "Standard" will do. Got Madeira Airport, will buy Lisbon when available...again, thanks

Great map. Gives a very good visual of what you get with each version.

Appreciate the effort put in to creating this map.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Members who have read this thread: 0