Milviz F-15E Service Pack - Page 19
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-15E Service Pack

Had a week or so off from simming. Returned really expecting to find the SP, but ploughing through this thread again, sadly all I see is still a lot of 'almost there', and 'just finishing off' etc.

Is it still not released
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

No it is still not released, and we're not going to lie to you about that.

We are going to tell you the truth. We are working actively on it. And, it is close. But, we are not going to release it until it is right.

Now, there's no point to saying anything else about it. We've already said both here and at our forums why it has taken longer than we first estimated, but I will repeat it now. That is because our weapons coder has agreed to return and work a few issues that we did not expect to get worked, and so we're trying to release something that not merely fixes stuff, but frankly does stuff it did not do before.

And that takes time. And all we can do is ask our customers to please be patient and let us perform the work until it is right.

So, we are asking for everyone's patience, and hope everyone can understand.

Cheers,

Ken

We can be patient Ken, what a break having the coder return to work. When you do get the patch done I am sure it will really be something. Everyone is looking forward to the release. Thanks for the update.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Indeed, that is good news. Take your time and get it right!

In case anyone has forgotten what we have accomplished with the F-15E.... http://youtu.be/2mFP6Um3JNk?hd=1

All the best, Diego

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhawk_310R View Post
    No it is still not released, and we're not going to lie to you about that.

We are going to tell you the truth. We are working actively on it. And, it is close. But, we are not going to release it until it is right.

Now, there's no point to saying anything else about it. We've already said both here and at our forums why it has taken longer than we first estimated, but I will repeat it now. That is because our weapons coder has agreed to return and work a few issues that we did not expect to get worked, and so we're trying to release something that not merely fixes stuff, but frankly does stuff it did not do before.

And that takes time. And all we can do is ask our customers to please be patient and let us perform the work until it is right.

So, we are asking for everyone's patience, and hope everyone can understand.

Cheers,

Ken
    Thanks Ken

Does anyone know if there's at least an afterburner effect floating around anywhere I can use. Just doesn't really hack it without one does it?
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Quote Originally Posted by dougal95 View Post
    Thanks Ken

Does anyone know if there's at least an afterburner effect floating around anywhere I can use. Just doesn't really hack it without one does it?
    No, because the AB functions have to be coded into the model itself in order to work correctly. Also, there are now separate effects for day vs. night use.

@Diego: that is an awesome video clip. That poor, poor Caravan pilot never had a chance, did he...
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

The guys at Milviz have posted a fix list of everything they have addressed with the upcoming SP patch.

List is located here : http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1671
    It's a pretty impressive list of improvements. I think it will be well worth the wait for the SP!!!!!!!!! It will make multiplayer flying so much more fun!

Thank you to everyone at Milviz for hard work on the Mudhen!!!

Jon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+1

Great news indeed, and all these additions for free!

The beta team received the SP today for final evaluation.

It is getting very close now.

Ken

The beta team received the SP today for final evaluation.

It is getting very close now.

Ken
    Great news Ken. I almost purchased it the other day to start flying from my new Keflavik and Iceland scenery but realized I will be re-downloading the new file once updated. Can't wait to get her airborne again and compare the beta build to the current one.

Matt
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Nice video, Diego! We get to hear the smooth voice behind the work!

Ken

Fantastic Diego,Thank You

Patrick

Diego, thanks for the video. This is the kind of innovative stuff that really makes our hobby fun. Seeing the video give me the incentive to jump in there and dig deeper into all the systems. Thanks again.

Good video.

Also a bit jealous of the Omega collection.

Any news on the update? I´m just waiting for it to put this beauty in my hangar .... :ernae:
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

I just checked their site and get an interesting intro called "Learners of Curiosity." Wonder if they have been hacked.

Thumbs up

Yes ... i agree. They´ve been hacked.
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -

What kind of idiots do such things?
    I wonder,who is behind that?
    Michael

The site is down. I have emailed Colin regarding it. I find the timing of this to be particularly curious and that's all I'm going to say at this time.

Ken

Well, joining the dots, i must ask if you Mr. Ken is refering to me just because i´m brazilian and appears that the hack group is brazilian too. Just asking, because posts in foruns can be a bit not so clear and i want to know if you´re talking about me. :salute:

Thanks.

I find the timing of this to be particularly curious and that's all I'm going to say at this time.

Ken
    That`s what i mean.
    Michael