Real Old Salts LAS-S26 for FSX

Thread: Real Old Salts LAS-S26 for FSX

Real Old Salts LAS-S26 for FSX

Hello,

Has Real Old Salts Lockheed Air Service S-26 been made to work in FSX. I have Googled myself nearly blind and cannot find it. I cannot download the FS9 version from SOH Archives either. Any words of wisdom out there?

Thank You.

Daniel
    Dandog

Just This Guy!

The link for the FS9 version works fine. I've got no idea if it works in FSX or not though? http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...l%20Old%20Salt

It works OK with a replacement spinprop.dds, and one has to fly with no lights on.

Ooookay. It worked this morning. Yay. Will get props .dds. Is there a lights fix?
    Dandog

Just This Guy!

Members +
    Blog Entries

Repaint Kit

I was wondering if there is a repaint kit for this bird as well, I know there it one for the original A26, but would like to find on for the LAS-S26?

This is (and always was) a nice flyer in FSX. Where does one get that deep blue paint? Are there any other repaints for the LAS long nose version?
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Many thanks.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.