An addon for placing slingloads for helicopters

Thread: An addon for placing slingloads for helicopters

An addon for placing slingloads for helicopters

Hello,I was wondering if anybody knows of any addons to place sling load cargos for copters in FSX?I read on other forums you could use Aicarries2,to place cargos,but I would like to be able to take cargo from an airport,and,or military base to,a moving aircraft carrier out at sea created using Aicarriers2,if someone has some ideas,or methods for this,please post.thanks

From my understanding sling loads can only be added in mission in Acceleration. As far as I am aware there is no other way.
    Intel 4790K @ 4.8GHz , 16 Gig Cas 10 2100 MHz ram, Nvidia GTX 970, 4Gig Video, Windows 7 64 Bit, Gigabyte GA Z87X-UD3H

I bet there is or will be. Just look at TacPack and FSX@War
    Be yourself by yourself, stay away from me

Pantera

Yes, it's very possible but I doubt there's an Addon available.

This post should help http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ree-flight-fsx

I followed instructions in the tutorial and managed to adapt it just fine with a heap of patience and re-reading.

My buddies and I had fun and games trying to pick up crates etc. from shore to Carrier [or any hardened deck for that matter] and rescue drowning people from the sea... Most of the time the cable whipped up and snapped causing great hilarity and frustration but all in all superb...

Unfortunately it doesn't work in Multiplayer as far as I know.

Also I have a 'Heli Load Tutorial' document [can't recall where I got it from] but you need the SDK's 'Object Placement Tool' installed. p.m. me if you need any help.

Thanks for the answers guys,I am kind of dreading installing the SDK hearing some of the horror stories involved,but,I guess if I want to be able to add Slingloads cargo to my own missions this task needs to be done,I know you can use aicarriers2,to place objects such as slingloads,but I would also like to be able to use the carriers with them at the same time,but spawning carriers out to sea,and having the slingloads in the same formation is not going to work,it's too bad you can't run 2 versions of aicarriers2,oh well we can only dream.
    Last edited by PhantomP; March 10th, 2015 at 17:41.

OK I am going to install the FSX SDK later tonight,It says you need net framework 2.0,and xml 4.0,does this mean if you already have FSX gold runing on your system already are you good to go?,or do I have to install these separately? And I have net frame 4.5,wouldn't that include all the earlier versions too?Sorry for all the questions,I don't want to screw up my install of FSX.Thanks

Members who have read this thread: 0