Ssw fiat-aeritalia g-91 for msfs 2020 is out
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ssw fiat-aeritalia g-91 for msfs 2020 is out

Ssw fiat-aeritalia g-91 for msfs 2020 is out

Model

Highly detailed model, fully animated

• Highly detailed 3D cockpit, fully animated and working
    • Frame rate friendly in single and multiplayer
    • 3 models: R1, R3 and PAN (to be delivered soon)

Textures

• Highly detailed, high definition, PBR
    • Several different liveries

Systems
    Almost all real system have been modelled and working as the real thing

• Flight dynamics modelled close to real aircraft performances tables
    • DDIS (Dynamic Drag Index System)
    • Aircraft configurator for payload and refuelling
    • Weapon system to carry and drop bombs
    • Payload fully congruent in both single and multiplayer mode
    • Payload drop actually changes aircraft weight, balance and drag index (DDIS)

Other features

• Model comes with complete documentations (see Docs folder in the model tree)
      • Normal/weapons procedures checklists
      • A brief tutorial
      • Real aircraft manual R1 (Italian) and R3 (English)

SUPPORT SERVICE
    To request support please write an email to: help-desk@simskunkworks.it

• indicating your ORDER NUMBER and USER ID at SimMarket.de or justflight.com

Mod Edit:
    Home Page: http://94.177.167.28/public/simskunkworks/wp/
    Purchase: https://secure.simmarket.com/sim-sku...sfs-2020.phtml
    Purchase: https://www.justflight.com/product/s...-fiat-g91-msfs

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails g91.jpg  
    Last edited by Tom Clayton; February 1st, 2021 at 15:16. Reason: Links added
    http://www.simskunkworks.com/store/images/ssw_sig.png

That's good news
    I'm glad to see another serious military jet addon coming to MSFS.
    I owned a few of your jets for P3D, and I know how good your quality is. However, how is it now, for your activation process ? As far as I remember (it was a few years ago), your planes in P3D had a troublesome activation process, and the planes sometimes needed to be activated again... is it still the same process for your MSFS addons ?

Much more simple, plain vanilla executable installer to be run as admin, nothing else
    /SSW

** INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS **

- Download and run installer (as admin)
    - Installer is able to detect plain MS Store or STEAM installation and proposes

the installation folder, user may accept or not, if user does not accept he must
    point the installer on his customized Community folder

- Also he must point the installer to his customized Community folder if the installer cannot

find the default installation
    http://www.simskunkworks.com/store/images/ssw_sig.png

It is AWESOME! Get it, worth every dollar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice, crg for this release!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Soooo I couldn't resist that price and bought it right away

Indeed, the install program is very nice now, no code to enter or anything, just straight-forward install after specifying the location of my community folder, very simple.
    Thanks a lot for that.
    I haven't tested the plane yet though, will do tonight after work.

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    It is AWESOME! Get it, worth every dollar!
    A fiat for Fiat!

Well, I know what I'm buying this weekend. Hopefully, their F-104s will be next.

Nice, Portuguese Air Force colours. Remember seeing them at Ota Air Base back in 1965-67 they came with German camouflage.
    Not yet available in Justflight where I have some points to share...
    be safe

Wonderful model!
    jk0950

jk0943

jk0920
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Links added to initial post for SSW home page and SimMarket purchase page. Feel free to PM me when Just Flight has it available and I'll add that too.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Looks great! Hope it will come to the Market Place.

Quote Originally Posted by SSW1 View Post
    Much more simple, plain vanilla executable installer to be run as admin, nothing else
    /SSW

** INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS **

- Download and run installer (as admin)
    - Installer is able to detect plain MS Store or STEAM installation and proposes

the installation folder, user may accept or not, if user does not accept he must
    point the installer on his customized Community folder

- Also he must point the installer to his customized Community folder if the installer cannot

find the default installation

I had a lot of fun with your P3D version and I'm happy to find Gina back in MSFS specially with this new executable installer.

But why has the pretty Tiger texture disappeared?
    Please, please Gentlemen Sim Skunk Works give us back her Tiger dress !
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post
    I had a lot of fun with your P3D version and I'm happy to find Gina back in MSFS specially with this new executable installer.

Richard
    Richard, if you still have the P3D textures, I'm sure it's easy to adapt them?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post

Richard
    Hi Richard,
    The Tiger meet special as many other liveries will come with the first update (2 weeks from now,more or less).
    We made a "light" installer in the fist release to make things more fast for whom it have a slow download connection.
    There will be different executable free packages (Italian Air Force,Luftwaffe,Portuguese Air Force,and a "special colours" pack) so you will be able to choose freely and install whatever you like.
    Latst but not least,there will be a free paintkit.
    We gave us a couple of weeks to solve some bugs (also following users highlights) and finish all the stuff.
    Hope you will enjoy.
    Cheers,
    /Ale

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    In 90% it's right,but not at all.
    I changed all the normal mapping layout to match new screws and paneling.
    If you adapt old liveries,you will have your diffuse that will not match new baselines of roughmet and normal mapping.
    For sure it will be not THAT ugly,but if you want a perfect match,just wait a little.
    Thanks,
    /Ale

Quote Originally Posted by PLUTO16 View Post
    Hi Richard,
    The Tiger meet special as many other liveries will come with the first update (2 weeks from now,more or less).
    We made a "light" installer in the fist release to make things more fast for whom it have a slow download connection.
    There will be different executable free packages (Italian Air Force,Luftwaffe,Portuguese Air Force,and a "special colours" pack) so you will be able to choose freely and install whatever you like.
    Latst but not least,there will be a free paintkit.
    We gave us a couple of weeks to solve some bugs (also following users highlights) and finish all the stuff.
    Hope you will enjoy.
    Cheers,
    /Ale
    Thank you so much for this good news. I also take note of the information concerning the paintkit. It's very appreciated.
    Richard (happy customer ! )

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Thanks for your advice JK. Considering Pluto16's response, I'll wait for the update to come out.
    Richard

Thanks for your advice JK. Considering Pluto16's response, I'll wait for the update to come out.

Finally I could make my first test flight with that plane.
    It was a blast, I really enjoy that model a lot. I can confirm the plane is really light on the FPS, and very VR friendly.

Could you guys confirm just two things please ?
    - I couldn't find any button/lever for parking brakes in the VC. Is there any ? I should probably configure a key or button on my joystick for that.
    - The engine RPMs gauge was very laggy, updating only once per second or such. Is it in 2D ? I have set my "instruments refresh rate" to the lowest setting in my sim (to save FPS), is this the reason ?

In any case, I'm quite satisfied by this purchase. Especially with that new "easy" installer.
    I'm looking forward to your next releases. What about the Harrier, by the way ? Does the current SDK allows you to model anything like vectored thrust ?

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    Finally I could make my first test flight with that plane.
    It was a blast, I really enjoy that model a lot. I can confirm the plane is really light on the FPS, and very VR friendly.

Could you guys confirm just two things please ?
    - I couldn't find any button/lever for parking brakes in the VC. Is there any ? I should probably configure a key or button on my joystick for that.
    - The engine RPMs gauge was very laggy, updating only once per second or such. Is it in 2D ? I have set my "instruments refresh rate" to the lowest setting in my sim (to save FPS), is this the reason ?

In any case, I'm quite satisfied by this purchase. Especially with that new "easy" installer.
    I'm looking forward to your next releases. What about the Harrier, by the way ? Does the current SDK allows you to model anything like vectored thrust ?
    Thanks Daube,we made our best as usual.
    For the parking brakes,is located above RPM gauge (called EMER WHEEL BRAKE,it acts also as parking brake)
    For the RPM,we will fix it before the next update,more or less a couple of weeks,just to wait other feedbaks.
    There are some minor glitches that needs to be fixed,in many cases we already did.
    For the next releases we have planned the F/TF 104 G and F84-F.
    For now the Harrier is not on scheduling but we'll ley you guys know.
    Thanks again,
    /Ale

Thanks a lot for the explanations !

The F-104 is a must-buy for me. I had bought your F-104 for P3D just for the "howling" sound, which was fantastic. I really hope you can do the same in MSFS.
    For the Harrier, I'll patiently wait for news, like many other simmers I'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    Links added to initial post for SSW home page and SimMarket purchase page. Feel free to PM me when Just Flight has it available and I'll add that too.
    Here it is,just listed on Justflight Market.

https://www.justflight.com/product/s...-fiat-g91-msfs

OP edited!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 0