Beta testing

Thread: Beta testing

Beta testing

As a developer I'm keen to ensure that my projects can be upgraded to work in the new game.

Anyone know how as a developer you can get access? I've already completed the Flighting signup 5 months ago, but still no joy!

Any suggestions appreciated.

Good luck!

My experience with beta testing in FSX was that everything was pretty set in stone and mostly they were not looking for anything but "bugs".

Cheers: Tom

Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post
    As a developer I'm keen to ensure that my projects can be upgraded to work in the new game.

Anyone know how as a developer you can get access? I've already completed the Flighting signup 5 months ago, but still no joy!

Any suggestions appreciated.

As a developer, you can e-mail the MS flight simulator team directly, and they'll set you up with the Alpha and SDK - worked for me! Takes a while for them to get back to you though...

msfsim@microsoft.com
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Quote Originally Posted by DC1973 View Post
    As a developer, you can e-mail the MS flight simulator team directly, and they'll set you up with the Alpha and SDK - worked for me! Takes a while for them to get back to you though...

msfsim@microsoft.com
    Thanks will give it a shot. I'm sure they are inundated with things like this, and with the current global pandemic if they come back to me, then great, if they don't then it's still great - the new game looks incredible!

Members who have read this thread: 0