KMR Graf Zeppelin aircraft carreir and other ships from WWII

Thread: KMR Graf Zeppelin aircraft carreir and other ships from WWII

KMR Graf Zeppelin aircraft carreir and other ships from WWII

On of the next package willbe the aircraft carrier KMR Graf Zeppelin. Just nearly ready.This one will come in a big package with some other ships from the "Reichsmarine" from WWII. This will be the Bismark, Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, Gneisenau, Admiral Graf Spee, Blücher,Prinz Eugen, Köln, Nürnberg, some Destr0yers and some little ships.

Frist pictures from what they are till now.

It looks like it's time for Flight Replicas to make us a 109T. I'll settle for just a new (extended) wing and updated FDE to the G to represent it. They probably would have done that eventually anyway.

Some of the other ships in FSX. Admiral Graf Spee, Prinz Eugen, Scharnhorst, Goliath and a "Vorpostenboot"

After consulting a dictionary, I find there are no words yet invented to express my anticipation of the release of this. AMAZING!!
    Matt

Hi,
    If I remember correctly, the Zeppelin never went to sea, never finished ... you made a fictional representation... a what if boat!

JMC

Quote Originally Posted by gastonj View Post
    Hi,
    If I remember correctly, the Zeppelin never went to sea, never finished ... you made a fictional representation... a what if boat!

JMC
    You are absolutly right. She never comes in duty with the german navy .... but...

"Construction on Graf Zeppelin began on 28 December 1936, when her keel was laid down at the Deutsche Werke shipyard in Kiel. Named in honor of Graf (Count) Ferdinand von Zeppelin, the ship was launched on 8 December 1938, and was 85% complete by the outbreak of World War II in September 1939. Graf Zeppelin was not completed and was never operational due to shifting construction priorities necessitated by the war. She remained in the Baltic for the duration of the war; with Germany's defeat imminent, the ship's custodian crew scuttled her just outside Stettin in March 1945. The Soviet Union raised the ship in March 1946, and she was ultimately sunk in weapons tests north of Poland 17 months later. The wreck was discovered by a Polish survey ship in July 2006."

greetings
    Klaus

Klaus,
    This is very, very interesting in an "what if" kind of way. If the Germans had a bit more of a head start in these endeavors, we all might be using German instead of English in these posts. Alternate history ?

I anticipate the release of these ships just to put them afloat in my fltsim.

Cheers,

JMB

Quote Originally Posted by jmbiii View Post
    Klaus,
    This is very, very interesting in an "what if" kind of way. If the Germans had a bit more of a head start in these endeavors, we all might be using German instead of English in these posts. Alternate history ?

I anticipate the release of these ships just to put them afloat in my fltsim.

Cheers,

JMB
    Hi,
    In this case, I am not sure that you would post anything, but this madness could only lead Germany to the abyss!

JMC

Upload is done

greetings
    Klaus

Members who have read this thread: 0