Aeroshoft Jayhawk updated

Thread: Aeroshoft Jayhawk updated

Aeroshoft Jayhawk updated

This is the first test of the Aerosoft Jayhawk updated. She has minor external changes, new hi-res textures and a new interior.
    Suggestions are welcome.

Which reference pics are you using for the interior? I have not seen that litter arrangement in the Jayhawk, only the crew crash-worthy seats along the back wall with not-so crash worthy seats along the left side. There are many litter configs, but a rescue basket would be a common addition and used alot by USCG crews. Thanks for adding the FLIR and 80gal. drop tank, the standard 120gal can get in the way of the single cabin door. The "T" has the newer HF antenna only the right tail boom, more of a tube over the cable style.
    Last edited by Victory103; July 8th, 2018 at 14:59. Reason: dude
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

outstanding Alberto

Quote Originally Posted by flewpastu View Post
    outstanding Alberto
    Outstanding, Flewpastu: I forgot to say that YOU are the author of the HI-res textures, and textures are the major improvement of this update.

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    Which reference pics are you using for the interior? I have not seen that litter arrangement in the Jayhawk, only the crew crash-worthy seats along the back wall with not-so crash worthy seats along the left side. There are many litter configs, but a rescue basket would be a common addition and used alot by USCG crews. Thanks for adding the FLIR and 80gal. drop tank, the standard 120gal can get in the way of the single cabin door. The "T" has the newer HF antenna only the right tail boom, more of a tube over the cable style.
    I haven´t found images of Jayhawk interiors, and I have used some that Flewpastu sent me, one of them with this litter arrangement and others just with two seats. Any help or suggestion is welcome, and even more if it comes with reference images

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CG interior 2.jpg   CG interior 3.jpg  

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

Jayhawk Interior

Hi Folks,

may be of interest a picture of the Jayhawk´s interior...

only a link because of the copyrights:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA-C...0B-5/1180996/L

RS

jagl04, your first pic is of a UH-60 in a config not known to US interiors. I guess it depends on how many polys you have to play with on how much goes inside. Is the crewman animation the same, going from seat to cabin door?
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

jagl04, your first pic is of a UH-60 in a config not known to US interiors. I guess it depends on how many polys you have to play with on how much goes inside. Is the crewman animation the same, going from seat to cabin door?
    Yes, the crewman movement is exactly the same. I will study a new interior, but I see so many bags and irregular objects that it will be difficult to manage the amount of polys

Well, using the images you sent me I have redone the interior. This is the result

That's outstanding brother , love it

Bill

Nice work..

Awesome Job.

That didn't take long, outstanding job! The "tubes" around the windows is the HEELS, emergency egress lighting.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Thanks a lot, Victory. I knew that I could get good information here at this fourm.

No problem, glad to help on this machine that I spent most of my military career with. Bring back some memories for sure, although USN HH-60Hs are set up differently in the cabin. Great attention to detail on the parts modeling.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by jagl04 View Post
    This is the first test of the Aerosoft Jayhawk updated. She has minor external changes, new hi-res textures and a new interior.
    Suggestions are welcome.

So these are updated textures that you have created? Nice? Will you be uploading to SOH library, if so? Thanks, NC

Textures are not mine, were done by Flewpastu. He gave me permission to include them in the package with the mod, available at Aerosoft forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jagl04 View Post
    Textures are not mine, were done by Flewpastu. He gave me permission to include them in the package with the mod, available at Aerosoft forum.
    Yes, I found that, thank you! I must have done something wrong, however, as the Jayhawk is not even showing up (in P3D) now. Also have problem with no gauges operating, but that is most likely a compatibility problem with P3D, although I swear they were working on my older PC with P3D. NC

Navy Chief , I dont have p3d so I have not tested them in that system , I’m not familier with how p3d see’s textures or fsx models ?

Bill

NC, I was tracking in at least P3Dv4+ the Aerosoft Hawks would not work, this can kept me from installing jagl04's mods.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

NC, I was tracking in at least P3Dv4+ the Aerosoft Hawks would not work, this can kept me from installing jagl04's mods.
    Rats! Oh well. Would have been nice. Beautifully done textures!! NC

Members who have read this thread: 3