Andersen AFB scenery?

Thread: Andersen AFB scenery?

Andersen AFB scenery?

I have a decent Guam airport scenery (along with the military side where NAS Agana used to be) installed, but Andersen AFB on the other side of the island is definitely not good at all. Default buildings.

Does anyone know of a Andersen AFB scenery that is available, or if anyone is working on one? Thanks in advance. Stay safe, everyone. Wife and I are just being homebodies in Pensacola. Walking our dog is about the only thing happening. I would be drinking beer, but it gives me heartburn now. Old age suck. NC

NC, I'll drink your beer for you. I found this from J. Stinstrom, but would need to be converted and I have not checked to see if MAIW has done this one yet. The other PGUA on Avsim says FSX, so it might work in P3D. I did have one in FSX as alot of MAIW traffic goes through Anderson.

pgua_js3.zip
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    NC, I'll drink your beer for you. I found this from J. Stinstrom, but would need to be converted and I have not checked to see if MAIW has done this one yet. The other PGUA on Avsim says FSX, so it might work in P3D. I did have one in FSX as alot of MAIW traffic goes through Anderson.

pgua_js3.zip

Thanks for the information. John Stinstrom's version would be great, if converted to work in P3D! The other file on AVSIM, the AFCAD, unfortunately does not. Pete

Best I can tell, MAIW hasn't done Andersen AFB, Guam yet. John Stinstrom did such a nice job, with his FS9 version. NC

I think I did Chief. Let me pull it up. Will get back to you

Quote Originally Posted by Corvette99 View Post
    I think I did Chief. Let me pull it up. Will get back to you
    Thank you for checking! NC

Members who have read this thread: 1