Seeking permissions

Thread: Seeking permissions

Seeking permissions

Does anybody know who I should contact regarding making modifications to the old alphasim Hermes model are they per chance part of this forum?

Many Thanks

Hooky

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky722 View Post
    Does anybody know who I should contact regarding making modifications to the old alphasim Hermes model are they per chance part of this forum?

Many Thanks

Hooky
    Hi,

Probably Phil at Virtavia. You should be able to find his contact details at the Virtavia website.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Is it the CFS2/FS2000 version available here? http://www.virtavia.com/Freeware/

If so, this is in the readme.

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

These files are freeware. Please amend/distribute as you see fit.

They are unsupported, so please do not e-mail us if you have problems.

Under no circumstances may these files be sold or uploaded to a payware site or any kind of illegal warez site.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    Is it the CFS2/FS2000 version available here? http://www.virtavia.com/Freeware/

If so, this is in the readme.
    Many Thanks for that I Couldn't locate the original zip file many thanks

I'll take whatever you've got planned, lol. Twice.

I have the Jumpjet CD that this originally came with, haven't been able to install it for years as I lost the card with the code on it, shame as it had tons of Harrier varieties.

Jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    I'll take whatever you've got planned, lol. Twice.

I have the Jumpjet CD that this originally came with, haven't been able to install it for years as I lost the card with the code on it, shame as it had tons of Harrier varieties.

Jamie.
    I think you can still get them there in the zip file on the alphasim Freeware site called really old Freeware

Not that there much good now mind you.

Hi All,

So here is what I have So Far..

Two working cats (no JBD's though) Arrestor wires in place. remodeled the bridge area and replaced the Railings (but its still not perfect) there is still a bit to go, for example the 984 radar isn't finished yet (because i need to learn how to animate objects in Gmax) there are no boats on the boat deck, no MLS yet and I'm really not happy with the resolution of the new deck textures. Once I'm done with the '59-'68 fit I'm going to work on the '71-'82 fit.

the whole model was a bit to big size wise so I've scaled it down slightly using the Flying Stations Victorious as a Datum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hermes68_WIP_1.jpg   Hermes68_WIP_2.jpg  

Great JoB So Far

I can't get beyond adding attachments in MDLx so its very impressive to me. if you are doing improvements it will even be better when its finished. Rob's Royal Navy jets will be great on here.

Members who have read this thread: 0