MilViz 737-200
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: MilViz 737-200

MilViz 737-200

OK, folks get ready for it! Cause it's coming to a virtual airport near you!

The Military Visualizations 737-200, complete with the rough runway landing gear system! The aircraft's design team includes a man who used to pilot the real world 737-200 for the airlines and he's primary on the construction of the flight dynamics! Check Anaconda Catalogue and Best and less Catalogue. So, you can be confident it will fly very closely to the real thing within the FSX virtual environment.

Here are some screenshots to wet your whistle!

Note: Still in production, so don't expect release immediately, but it is progressing nicely!

Cheers,

Ken

Oh wow! Never saw this one coming. Looks great, though admittedly have many tube liners already. First time I've ever seen that gear configuration. Was a a heavily used option for the variant?

Matt
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

I'm not a tubeliner fan at all, BUT...
    This is the 737 from when I was young, and what I remember with fondness, hanging out at Denver's Stapleton airport.
    Would love to see period paints on this one, especially the old Braniff, Frontier, and Western airlines liveries
    I will get this when it becomes available.

Where is the HUD

All kidding aside, kick ass!

Diego

The military wouldnt give em HUDs....top secret tech at that time if i recall :P
    -JB

The JF/Blackbox version is supposed to be out day after tomorrow and it looks very good but at nearly $46.00, I may wait on this version to come out before I jump at one or the other. Will this 73 also have versions without the rough field gear?

Blimey - what a nice surprise... My whistle is very moist indeed :ernae:

One of my first flights was on a Britannia 737-200 so I'll be keeping an eye on developments. Glad I held off getting the CS -200 base pack now. :salute:

Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    Will this 73 also have versions without the rough field gear?

From AVSIM:

"The following versions will be included:

1) cargo

2) cargo, rough terrain kit

2) cargo combi

3) cargo combi, rough terrain kit

4) passenger

5) passenger, rough terrain kit

Cargo pods, loaders, aft airstairs and other "helpful" things will be included...

Liveries are full HD. 8 maps at 4096. Now THAT'S HD. Obviously, we will supply them at a variety of resolutions for those who can't run the higher rez versions.

Near full systems and avionics... (The T-38A and C310R should give you an idea of where we're aiming... same coder!) (Yes Bill Leaming!)

Some new bells and whistles.... (more later)

Delivery is... soonish... I won't say when exactly but soonish... "

Regards, Diego

Charter Member 2015
    Best order some ear defenders for those JT-8D's

OT:But..

Any hope of Milviz pulling out a surprise pack of F-4's from your collective development bag in the near future? ;p
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Oooh, nice. I'm making a "Janet" paint so I can go to Area 51...
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto-kun View Post
    The military wouldnt give em HUDs....top secret tech at that time if i recall :P
    JB, I guess after all the work on the F-15E and SP, you guys needed a break from HUD's/MFD's/Radars/JDAMs, so is it Civ-Viz now? Just kidding, I know you guys have the -310 too.

Mostly fly military everything, but the iconic 737 is the one tube I'll take up in FSX weekly, looks good so far and I can only imagine every single switch in the VC works.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Actually no for now im strictly milviz at milviz.....I dunno what else the boss has in the bag but i got 4 birds on my hands now all military and thats about as much as i can say . The civilian stuff is mostly done by the legendary N4GIX
    -JB

Very nice! Is there any information on the liveries available with it?
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Combi and gravel kits, I'll order 15 now and 20 in two months please and Im serious you have just got me as a customer, psst add a Canadian North paint and if you have gift certificates I'll buy three for a contest at my Virtual airline

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

3th 737-200 ???

Today CS gived info about his 737-100/200 (VC): http://www.captainsim.com/
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by flaviossa View Post
    Very nice! Is there any information on the liveries available with it?
    Working on a Canadian North livery now, and I have plans for a lot more.
    All i can say by now is that there will be several liveries included with the release

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    :salute: thank you Skyhawk18. Skyhawk18 I also have a special req for my fellow Arctic Canadians. On Aug 20th 2011 First Air Flight 6560 crashed on approach to CYRB. That crash hit all of us in the Canadian Arctic hard and I'm wondering if you could please accept a req for First Air C-GNWN http://www.airliners.net/photo/First...Adv/1881102/L/, So she may fly again in the virtual skies as a remembrance and a sign of honor to the great Workhorse of the Arctic that bring life to us.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Thanks Mr. Gunnar,
    If it´s possible evaluate the possibility to put a brazilian livery in the package (VARIG, VASP, CRUZEIRO) ... well ... don´t hurt to ask!
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

I lost interest in flying airliners years ago but recently have the bug to start flying them again. I just have no desire to need a telephone book sized POH to get off the ground and navigate so hopefully this one will be a light sytems but flies and looks great. CS can keep their "works in progress" Id rather walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhawk18 View Post
    Working on a Canadian North livery now, and I have plans for a lot more.
    All i can say by now is that there will be several liveries included with the release
    Ok Gunnar, enough Canadian liveries... How about this beauty for us UK Simmers old enough to remember the scheme Britannia 737-204 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by CG_1976 View Post
    :salute: thank you Skyhawk18. Skyhawk18 I also have a special req for my fellow Arctic Canadians. On Aug 20th 2011 First Air Flight 6560 crashed on approach to CYRB. That crash hit all of us in the Canadian Arctic hard and I'm wondering if you could please accept a req for First Air C-GNWN http://www.airliners.net/photo/First...Adv/1881102/L/, So she may fly again in the virtual skies as a remembrance and a sign of honor to the great Workhorse of the Arctic that bring life to us.
    Sorry to hear about the fate of the C-GNWN. Yes, I will paint this one. I may need som more pictures (close-up) of the illustration on the vert stab (if it's possible to get some...)

Thanks Mr. Gunnar,
    If it´s possible evaluate the possibility to put a brazilian livery in the package (VARIG, VASP, CRUZEIRO) ... well ... don´t hurt to ask!
    I have plans for several nationalities, so I may include a Brazilian livery too...

And Dave.....Britannia is on my to-do list already

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

The aircraft textures look fabulous.

Nice pictures!
    Intel I7 8700 16gb DDR4 RAM GTX 1060 3GB with Windows 10

Skyhawk18, I hope(pray) that you'll consider at least one Piedmont scheme. Both the early and late schemes looked good but I think most would prefer the later gloss white over bare metal(bottom) with the blue stripe down the side and late(large) emblems.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhawk18 View Post
    And Dave.....Britannia is on my to-do list already
    Awww brilliant Gunnar - real nostalgia with G-BAZI as she took my wife and I on honeymoon to Majorca... to you sir :salute:

Dave.