Matt's P3D Repaints - Page 15
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Matt's P3D Repaints

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Try using Matt Levi or Matthew Levi.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Avsim are a bit slow on weekends approving files, normally give them 24hrs

https://library.avsim.net/search.php...Go=Change+View

Thanks

Got them all at the wee hours of this morning. Thanks for the advise!Bill

A few more, im away from home again and the laptop is somewhat limited in painting abilities

Great job !

Fabulous set Matt.
    Richard

Again, awesome job on these. The VT-86 paint is special as the last of the Scooters flying around Pensacola while I was there in training in the early 90's.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    This paint is really special to me, as this BUNO was at Pax River when I was there in the early 1970s. I worked on it as a AME, and rode backseat in it too! Thanks SO much, Jeansy! NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 152878.jpg  

Hi Matt, I downloaded a lot of yours TA4J repaints and yesterday I was proud to do a flight as Admiral's backseater (VF126 CO).
    During the pre-flight visit, I noticed a small anomaly on the air intakes. This concerns the red "Danger" markings. These appear twice!
    The Maintenance guys probably forgot to disable a layer. Fortunately the Admiral did not notice and the flight went well :-)
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post
    Hi Matt, I downloaded a lot of yours TA4J repaints and yesterday I was proud to do a flight as Admiral's backseater (VF126 CO).
    During the pre-flight visit, I noticed a small anomaly on the air intakes. This concerns the red "Danger" markings. These appear twice!
    The Maintenance guys probably forgot to disable a layer. Fortunately the Admiral did not notice and the flight went well :-)
    Richard
    Ta thats a easy fix, thats the result when rushing to compile and upload in a few hours at home with the family between flights

That upload has been requested to be deleted from the server as the new file has been uploaded
    Last edited by jeansy; October 27th, 2019 at 03:13.

fixed, should be on www.avsim.com tomorrow

Your A4 collection is awesome Matt, but please, please leave some for us ! ;-)
    Richard

Awesome but please, leave some for us!

Amazing job Matt on these, so many favorites.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post
    Your A4 collection is awesome Matt, but please, please leave some for us ! ;-)
    Richard

Awesome but please, leave some for us!
    Sorry mate, i made an obligation to Dino to supply 25 paints to choose from for his package, minus the AAF c212 scheme (due to the incorrect model) only 5 more to go to meet it with;
    Diamondbacks
    Vc1
    Free kuwait
    Rnzaf camo
    Blackbirds
    Plus maybe 1 or 2 agressors
    And a helmet package for both models

Then im moving onto another undisclosed addon

Members who have read this thread: 8