RAZBAM A-7's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RAZBAM A-7's

I can upload my modded loadout gauge for the A7 if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    I can upload my modded loadout gauge for the A7 if you like.
    Thanks! That would really be appreciated.

-RobM

No problem. I'll upload it this evening (UK time) after I get in from work.

No problem. I'll upload it this evening (UK time) after I get in from work.
    Outstanding. Thank you, Dave! NC

OK, here's the link:
    https://daveg.cbfsim.org/misc/RAZBAM_A_7_GAUGES.zip

Note, this is for the original Razbam A-7D/E (vol1), non-TacPack version. I don't have the other volumes, so I've no idea if it will work with those.
    Unzip to a temporary directory. Open your "SimObjects\Airplanes\RAZBAM A-7 Corsair II\panel" folder and make a backup of the "RAZBAM_A_7_GAUGES.cab" file, then replace with the one in my zip.
    You'll need XMLTools64 installed otherwise there's no point! I've also removed the limitation on having the engine shut down to change loadouts.

OK, here's the link:
    https://daveg.cbfsim.org/misc/RAZBAM_A_7_GAUGES.zip

Note, this is for the original Razbam A-7D/E (vol1), non-TacPack version. I don't have the other volumes, so I've no idea if it will work with those.
    Unzip to a temporary directory. Open your "SimObjects\Airplanes\RAZBAM A-7 Corsair II\panel" folder and make a backup of the "RAZBAM_A_7_GAUGES.cab" file, then replace with the one in my zip.
    You'll need XMLTools64 installed otherwise there's no point! I've also removed the limitation on having the engine shut down to change loadouts.

Awesome! Will check it out in a while. Expect a couple screenies. I have been working on my aircraft.cfg, making sure all the paints I installed are named/showing correctly. NC

Members who have read this thread: 0