Aeroplaneheaven Helldiver Released! - Page 9
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Aeroplaneheaven Helldiver Released!

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    How to display the pilots?
    Zsolt, You can turn on/off by switch on right part in the cockpit, check the end of low right panel.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    two more paints now available at the OZx site:

#205 off the USS Essex
    Jankees, maybe second repaint for Essex in old kind style (bu.n. 207)?
    SB2C-4.

More:
    http://www.asisbiz.com/ships/CV-9-US...ch-1945-01.jpg
    http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.co...D48009/00.shtm
    https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/329677635195917340/
    http://www.hobbysta.pl/curtiss-sb2c-...2-p-55044.html

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Zsolt, You can turn on/off by switch on right part in the cockpit, check the end of low right panel.
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

I checked: no other airplane from Aeroplane Heaven has missing glass in DX9. This is a first, and in my opinion a misplaced first one! Either be clear about the DX10 thing, or leave it out. And it wasn't clear.

Cees

Agree Cees. I've just come in from work and read this and I feel like swearing. 'Just turn on DX10 to get it back' is complete rubbish. I don't want DX10.. I don't like DX10 and I'm certainly not going to buy Steve's fixer just to get glass to display in the Helldiver.

If something is going to be made DX10/P2D only, then it should say so. Time for an email to Just Flight me thinks.
    ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post
    I checked: no other airplane from Aeroplane Heaven has missing glass in DX9. This is a first, and in my opinion a misplaced first one! Either be clear about the DX10 thing, or leave it out. And it wasn't clear.

Cees
    I'm with you 1000% Cees.

Did you send your comments in to their "Help Desk" as suggested?
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    I'm with you 1000% Cees.

Did you send your comments in to their "Help Desk" as suggested?
    I bought this one from JF, as always.

Cees

Hmm. My point is that I didn't read anywhere in this:

System Requirements:

• Flight Simulator X (with SP2/Acceleration), FSX: Steam Edition & P3D v2/v3 (compatible)
    • 2GB RAM minimum
    • 512MB graphics card
    • Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP SP3
    • 488MB hard drive space

that I'd need DX10!

Cees
    This post was COMPLETELY IGNORED, so I'll post it again.

Cees

Wasn't ignored by me Cees

I've emailed JF drawing the system requirements to their attention asking for my money back should AH have no intention of making DX9 compatible versions. I'm sure they'll be thrilled!!

ATB
    DaveB

I bought this one from JF, as always.

Cees
    Still, you can send them your comments directly. Either use the comment form on the Aeroplane Heaven site or the e-mail address at the bottom of the page.
    -- WH

Done.

Dear sir, madam,
    I bought this plane recently and found out that DX10 is required for the plane to appear properly in FSX. This is not mentioned in the system requirements, and this plane is thus not a product that I would have bought, knowing this. Unless AH corrects this issue, I would like to have my money back. A plane without glass is not what I'd expect from payware.

Kind regards,

Cees Donker

Yeah, kinda disappointing. I was really looking forward to this one. If AH expects to update to DX9 I'll keep it. Would like to hear from them on it.
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

JF have been uber rapid. They have no idea if a DX9 version will ever happen so have issued an immediate refund saying I can always buy it again should this occur

ATB
    DaveB

I am deeply disappointed that after knowing each other for so many years, you all feel unable to talk to me directly. Only one person, who will remain nameless has done so and we are resolving the issue. All you had to do was contact us at our help desk or email me personally. A fix will be available this coming week after working on the effect issue.

As a result, I am withdrawing from this forum permanently and will not be available. If you wish to contact me directly, please email me or use the contact form or use the help desk address which is at the bottom of the page. Mike has already left and will also not be available.

A sad and disappointing end. Thankyou all.

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    I am deeply disappointed that after knowing each other for so many years, you all feel unable to talk to me directly. Only one person, who will remain nameless has done so and we are resolving the issue. All you had to do was contact us at our help desk or email me personally. A fix will be available this coming week after working on the effect issue.

As a result, I am withdrawing from this forum permanently and will not be available. If you wish to contact me directly, please email me or use the contact form or use the help desk address which is at the bottom of the page. Mike has already left and will also not be available.

A sad and disappointing end. Thankyou all.
    Hi Bazzar,

I have always enjoyed your comments. Life is to short to have something like this, cause you to leave the forum. A lot of people in this day and age just don't understand common courtesy. I also expect a lot of others didn't want to cause you to have to be continually answering questions.

Please stay with us.

Tom

Baz, what you have to understand is that to many people this is their second home (after their real home that is) and consequently state their gripes and their plaudits here. It has also been your second home too (after AH) and I'm sure that our members appreciate your presence here. However the Dx9 guys do have a point and the better course of action would be just to come up with the fix and let it go. I feel sure that after a cooling off period you and Mike will return here and bask in the glory of satisfied customers which is how it should be.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Zolt, the green for the Australian ones were painted in the US olive drab as we only took the first 10 of the original order, they where shipped here already painted green as they were ex USAAF, then we slapped the thick band 2 tone ww2 roundel on (which you have)

not long after arriving in Australia, we canceled the order for the shrikes

the one you painted A69-29 left the factory new and it was requested after it was completed it was to be photographed with RAAF roundels for Australian reference and then it was handed back, it never left the country

A late family friend who a was aircrew with the initial shrikes is the source of this info

I am deeply disappointed ...
    Oh no. Baz please stay here. Maybe some of people too much confused this forum as direct support of AH and it was too much pressure in some of kind sentences and You don't feel right with this.
    AH always has and had very good support and the choice of models was always good and interesting. Please PM to him. Its a bad news :\.

btw. from AH's FB:
    DX9 and the Helldiver.
    It has come to our notice that customers are having problems witth seeing the glass properly if running DX9. We have a fix which will be available this coming week. In the meantime, if you use DX10 preview the glass will show perfectly. Thanks for your patience everyone.
    -----------------------------
    8) The gunsight is now collimated.

Thank You for this! Downloaded new version from PCAviator: is ok now for me (P3D):

Hi Baz,
    No need to allow actions of others to dictate your own decisions. There are many here including me, who do not want to see anyone leave the Forums for whatever the reason (perceived injustice not withstanding). Having direct access to the folks like yourself who do the building enhances the SOH experience and makes this site different from all the others. That being the case, I'm simply suggesting you shrug it off and stick around. Your leaving will leave an "unfillable" hole. Not trying to tell anyone what they should do, just throwing it out there for your consideration. Perhaps you just need to let this one "slide on by".

mal

Quote Originally Posted by mal998 View Post
    Hi Baz,
    No need to allow actions of others to dictate your own decisions. There are many here including me, who do not want to see anyone leave the Forums for whatever the reason (perceived injustice not withstanding). Having direct access to the folks like yourself who do the building enhances the SOH experience and makes this site different from all the others. That being the case, I'm simply suggesting you shrug it off and stick around. Your leaving will leave an "unfillable" hole. Not trying to tell anyone what they should do, just throwing it out there for your consideration. Perhaps you just need to let this one "slide on by".

mal
    +1

Baz is a very important and valuable asset here at SOH and we should all do everything that we can to keep him active here. However, I respect his right to do whatever he feels is best for him in this situation.

Personally I have been buying AH products since their early days in FS9 and have always been treated very professionally and enjoyed flying any and all of my purchases.
    Mike M.​

oh dear, what's this? Baz, you're letting the good guys suffer over the actions of a few that don't understand how things work, that can't be right surely?

And what do I do now with this paintjob?

Tell you what, it will be my last
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Thank You very mutch, oustanding work as usual!

oh dear, what's this? Baz, you're letting the good guys suffer over the actions of a few that don't understand how things work, that can't be right surely?

Tell you what, it will be my last
    Ahh, why? I love your paints. I don't understand.
    -- WH

Two posts deleted?

It seems two of my posts were deleted?

Members who have read this thread: 0