Matt's P3D Repaints - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt's P3D Repaints

Hi Jeansy, Where you uploading all your work these days. There's a couple of the allouette I would love to have but can't find them anywhere. Have a great day, LouP

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    Hi Jeansy, Where you uploading all your work these days. There's a couple of the allouette I would love to have but can't find them anywhere. Have a great day, LouP
    the usual place at OZx

its a catch 22

i was getting complaints from people that theyre downloading every day when im focused on painting as i normally averaging 2-3 paints a night

so I started doing batch uploads

so with batch upload its bow every "maybe" twice a week when im not in the mood for painting

I should do one soon as I have 9 pending upload

once I finish this Maltese scheme I will(should) do a upload tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    the usual place at OZx

its a catch 22

i was getting complaints from people that theyre downloading every day when im focused on painting as i normally averaging 2-3 paints a night

so I started doing batch uploads

so with batch upload its bow every "maybe" twice a week when im not in the mood for painting

I should do one soon as I have 9 pending upload

once I finish this Maltese scheme I will(should) do a upload tomorrow
    Awesome, and thanks, love your work. I dabbled in repainting a long time ago but could never come close to the quality you put out.

LouP

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    Awesome, and thanks, love your work. I dabbled in repainting a long time ago but could never come close to the quality you put out.

LouP
    Again its a catch22 IMHO you have a decent looking model for even the modest paint will look good, the more you tinker the more you learn neat tricks, its definitely something you dont pick up in the first hr or 2 first on day 1

I started off doing little things like changing regos in mspaint back in fs98 then moved up, im still learning today

anyway one that I didnt post last night from Malta

the following 8 paints have been uploaded

Thank you! They look fantastic as always!

yes its a real world scheme

Love the variety of repaints I'm seeing! I think I'll get plenty of use out of the Bristow as well as the US liveries!

ta, I will try and upload these soon-ish

ive found a new sub game which has me distracted at the moment

Tom and Robbie did a awesome job of paint during the beta testing of the corsair, so there is no need for me to get involved, im sure Jankees will jump on that bandwagon when he returns

Ive given up on the C46 until its fixed, its modeled nicely but fails in some many other areas in its current form

and as previously stated I have no interest in painting the gazelle or S55 until the models are at the most basic 2007 fsx standards in texturing

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Where can I get this paint? Thanks. Did you do others for the R66?
    It comes with the R66 so it's really easy to install.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Attwood View Post
    I found it http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...-no-doors-mod/

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Attwood View Post
    Yep that one is a stock paint, ive done a few r66 paints at OZx, including 1 US rego

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...beo-r66-n66uk/

iv reinstalled it and played around with the fde to a point where im fairly happy with it so

They look great!
    Still looking forward to those additional Alouette paints!

ah yes, its something ive been meaning to do, its a motivational thing, the compiling and uploading isnt the part i favour

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    ah yes, its something ive been meaning to do, its a motivational thing, the compiling and uploading isnt the part i favour
    Exactly! It's like when you've finished a paint...You've finished. Everything to do with uploading it is a chore.

Members who have read this thread: 9