Milviz Ju 87 D.5/G.2 Stuka is now a free download!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milviz Ju 87 D.5/G.2 Stuka is now a free download!

Milviz Ju 87 D.5/G.2 Stuka is now a free download!

Get it here:
    Even though the installer says "available shortly", the installer is there.....

http://milviz.com/flight/products/JU87/index.php

Rick

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the heads up and link!
    Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

This is already flagged in 'Sales for anything FSX' by Kat. You lot are terrible at reading forums

ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    This is already flagged in 'Sales for anything FSX' by Kat. You lot are terrible at reading forums

ATB
    DaveB
    Would not of thought to look in "sales for FSX"

Rick

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

Cool! Quite a sale!
    Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

http://gac16.blogspot.com/

Check out my sceneries here on SOH

TBH Rick.. I don't normally look in there if there's nothing I want. The main reason I went there today was because I saw it was Kat who'd posted

ATB
    DaveB

-Thank you Papab!

Alain
    -

It would be nice to know if anybody has the "SNAKE" repaint produced by Barnes, because the link he uploaded is dead and it is a great repaint.

Regards Paul Day.

Thank you very much papab, i just downloaded it

Olivier

I still think it's one of the most truly, deeply, comprehensibly ugly aircraft ever cobbled together by aircraft designers - but a Milviz quality model for free? Oh, all right then! Thank you, MV!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

An incredibly generous gesture Milviz.
    "Somewhere out there is Page 6!"
    "But Emilo you promised! It's postpone"

ASWWIAH Member

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    I still think it's one of the most truly, deeply, comprehensibly ugly aircraft ever cobbled together by aircraft designers!
    Agreed, it is a bit of an eyesore, don't think the Germans were into aesthetics, they were all about functionality back then. It got the job done and in a brutally horrific way. The "scream" of the Stuka Dive Bomber was a nightmare for those on its receiving end. And for as ugly as it was, the phenomenal fit and tuck of each part of its construction more than made up for its homely looks. MilViz has captured that preciseness about the Stuka's construction very accurately IMO. Even tho I'm not much of an FSX flyer, I'll be giving this plane some considerable air time. Thanks, MilViz.. a nice gesture on your part.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

"Rumor" has it, those of us poor folk who paid full price for the Stuka, will receive the Beaver for free.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    "Rumor" has it, those of us poor folk who paid full price for the Stuka, will receive the Beaver for free.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

I still think it's one of the most truly, deeply, comprehensibly ugly aircraft ever cobbled together by aircraft designers - but a Milviz quality model for free? Oh, all right then! Thank you, MV!
    There surely are a lot of english designs in the results of an "ugly aircraft" Google search...

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    I will never tire of these movies (and the series).

"One of" the most ugly, Bjoern, "one of". Which the ugliest of all is/was I couldn't say. Mirror, mirror on the wall... oh, of course, the Caproni CA 60

Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Oh geezzz, did that thing really fly? If it did, it was only for the fact that it was so ugly that the earth repelled it.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

A very generous offer! Particularly of interest to me, regarding the time period, for example on gauges that also have been used in my old Fokkers. Lots of Askania etc.

OT: Can't help to say though, that it's the Germans who made it to the moon, it's the Germans who invented aerodynamics, it's the Germans who came up first with the area rule, and so on... In a similar way, on the other hand, the Britons shaped airforces, while the Yanks finally marketed aerospace. We the Dutch didn't do anything than being over-conservative/-naive. Well, take it as a partial joke
    Look at the Messerschmidts, Dorniers, Heinkels (who was the first with elliptic wing? Ah, Heinkel!), it ain't ugly And by the way, most dive bombers aren't that handsome.
    dutcheeseblend.blogspot.nl

Living by the grace of our Lord

Thanks for the Heads Up papab, and a big thanks to Milviz for offering this product to the community for free!

Cheers

Paul
    Last edited by Bradburger; April 21st, 2017 at 11:59.

SOH-CM-2023
    "One of" the most ugly, Bjoern, "one of". Which the ugliest of all is/was I couldn't say. Mirror, mirror on the wall... oh, of course, the Caproni CA 60

Perhaps Milton Shupe is looking for his next project after the Marauder and the Havoc ......

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird686 View Post
    Oh geezzz, did that thing really fly? If it did, it was only for the fact that it was so ugly that the earth repelled it.

BB686
    It did just a short hop. Legend says that to simulate the weight of passengers, sand bags were put on the seats the day of the first flight. Nobody did constrained them though, so as soon as the plane lifted from the water, they all fell and shifted the CG. The plane crashed soon after. There's still a couple of pieces surviving to this day, that thing is massive!

Nothing beats french stuff as far as pure ugliness go!
    Luca

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    Unfortunately that "rumor" is more of a "wish" as I can confirm its incorrect

Quote Originally Posted by papab View Post
    Get it here:
    Even though the installer says "available shortly", the installer is there.....

http://milviz.com/flight/products/JU87/index.php

Rick
    Thanks. Downloaded immediately. I dont think it flies well in P3D though unless Im doing something completely (wrong) possible... it sputters like the mixture needs adjusting, but I cant find it. Also the prop disk needs some tuning. its mostly black. Still a great model. Thank you Milviz for the unusual present!

Members who have read this thread: 0