Force India Saved by Stroll Led Consortium

Thread: Force India Saved by Stroll Led Consortium

Force India Saved by Stroll Led Consortium

The Force India Formula One team appear to have been rescued from administration by a high powered consortium led by billionaire Canadian Lawrence Stroll.
    "With the Silverstone based team continuing to perform impressively in Formula One these last few years, the news just before the summer break that the squad have been forced into administration in an attempt to stave off closure due to an increasing lack of funds in recent months has finally found a happy ending, with administrators confirming the outfit have been rescued by a consortium of people led by Canadian fashion mogul Lawrence Stroll, father of current Williams sophomore driver Lance."

Not that I care but who is going to 'rescue' Williams?
    Of course, they could become the Stroll 'B Team' along similar lines to STR.
    What a bloody joke.
    And then comes the thorny subject of who gets the bullet to make way for Stroll Junior?
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Daddy, this car is not good enough, will you buy me a better team..?

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    Not that I care but who is going to 'rescue' Williams?

Someone will have to, as F1 has a deal with tracks to provide at least 20 cars… Martini is also walking away at the end of this year.
    Guess the nest drivers will have to be Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates!

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    And then comes the thorny subject of who gets the bullet to make way for Stroll Junior?
    Well, their number two driver next to Lance of course can't be faster, so…… Goodbye Sergio and Esteban, welcome back Felipe Massa..?
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Members who have read this thread: 0