Like Father Like Son...(Elliots)

Thread: Like Father Like Son...(Elliots)

Like Father Like Son...(Elliots)

1st Elliot win on a road course....

Was an Exciting Race and a "SUPER" Finish!!!

Hey All,

I am so happy. Finally!! The 9 was on rails today but still I'm not sure about Chevy engines. I'm not sure Chevy can drive off the corners as well as the toys or fords or match straight line speed. We will see. They certainly are better. An exciting last 25 odd laps for sure.

And to top it off yesterday I read that awesome bill from dawsonville will be in an xfinity race at road America - an that at 62 years of age. Now will he have to attend the rookie meeting? :-)

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

Great win for Chase and how fitting that his first win was on a road course just like his dad's first win.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Great win for Chase and how fitting that his first win was on a road course just like his dad's first win.
    Also kind of nice that he got #250 for Hendrick....

Members who have read this thread: 0