Freeware release: Wildlife+

Thread: Freeware release: Wildlife+

Freeware release: Wildlife+

I came a across a neat little addon called Wildlife+ that injects wildlife land air and water into the sim, both FSX and P3D including v2/3

It can be set to the region your flying ie, Australia you can have kangaroos jumping around or brown bears in the Nth America or zebras in Africa.

All the parameters can be adjusted from the amount of birds to the spawn distance and other net features, This program can be set to cater to your FPS and great for low flying

It also as a neat section in the menu for helos where you can capture an animal by netting it (ive yet to try it)

for a freeware program its well done,
    you can find it at avsim> Wildlife+ Download

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Nice find, Jeansy!

Does it work with ORBX scenery?

I tried it with the default settings and it absolutely killed my frame rate.
    Didn't want to spend a lot of time tweaking, so I uninstalled it.

Its own default setting are very heavy on the frames and there are way too many animals visual

these are the settings I use, there is no point having a spawn distance greater than 1000m as you cant see them anyway

this is what I use and it runs very smooth for me

added, ive used the maximum spawn distance for sea, and minimum numbers for sea animals otherwise you will see none stop whales, the more i play with it the smoother it gets, im no seeing any frame hits now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sea.jpg   land.jpg   birds.jpg  
    Last edited by jeansy; February 14th, 2016 at 19:31.

Members who have read this thread: 0