Winding Man's Scenery 4.7

Thread: Winding Man's Scenery 4.7

Winding Man's Scenery 4.7

Can any of you good fellows please advise me on how to install Winding Man's Scenery 4.7 as I am rather confused on how to install it.

Do I have to select Drive C: and let it install, and after that can I select another drive and let it set up the files there, because when I click on the Icon
    it keeps looking for F: Drive but my combat 3 installation is on Drive D:. could you please advise.

Regards Gary

SOH-CM-2020
    I know the feeling, Gary. I haven't used WM Scenery for a while, but i remember that every time I tried to install it, I would get confused by instructions that were capable of being construed in different ways, at certain points. Does it help to put the exe installation file in the drive that you want to install the package, or doesn't it matter?

Last time I tried to install it because I wanted to try the seven seasons package which by all accounts was pretty good. But I misunderstood what the instructions were saying and got completely lost. I wonder if there is a simple overview as to how the installation process?

Good luck!

Winding Man Confusion

I'm glad I'm not the only one I thought I might be going senile but you right it is confusing, any suggetions from anybody would be appreciated from both of us confused fellass

Quote Originally Posted by Daiwilletti View Post
    I know the feeling, Gary. I haven't used WM Scenery for a while, but i remember that every time I tried to install it, I would get confused by instructions that were capable of being construed in different ways, at certain points. Does it help to put the exe installation file in the drive that you want to install the package, or doesn't it matter?

Last time I tried to install it because I wanted to try the seven seasons package which by all accounts was pretty good. But I misunderstood what the instructions were saying and got completely lost. I wonder if there is a simple overview as to how the installation process?

Good luck!

What is WM's scenery? Any link?
    Thanks!
    Cheers,

Rustam A.

Members who have read this thread: 0