Fellow Simmers your attention please

Thread: Fellow Simmers your attention please

My dear fellows fs9 simmers,

I would like to bring your attention on a brilliant developper Joseph Cepek, who has developped stunning Mig's series and prototypes for fs2004 as freeware (see Heads up here on the forum)
    I visit his page (http://dcn44dt-okb-eee.webnode.cz/) on a regular basis and I recently saw a message from him, saying he regrets the lack of interest of simmers regarding the work he has done and is curently doing.

I sent him a message to encourage him to keep going on Fs development, I started to skin his Mig-21PF, maybe you could also send to him kind words or encouragement. I would certainly be glad knowing we follow his work with attention and we enjoy flying his models.

Sadly, from the few freeware developpers still active for fs9, more and more quit fs world for the reasons above.

L'iguane
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg  

Very special models indeed, he may not know it but they mostly work fine in FSX also, and on a personnal note, i would gladly pay for the completed Mig19 on his projects page, an e-mail of encouragement is a good idea.
    and thanks for the link to his site

cheers ian

his website is hard to find... and hard to read... There is an obvious solution for him to be recognized as he merits. Please, tell him !

Hi!

Ok! But how can i get her (Mig 21)? Site perfectly incomprehensible for latin alphabet writers/readers!

JMC

Have a look on Avsimrus, pretty much everything has been uploaded there

cheers ian

tip, right click on your mouse and scroll to "translate to english" his site becomes perfectly understandable

Members +
    Looks interesting. How do we find the planes & how to download?

Yes, I just sent an email. Normally I download from avsim.ru
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Last edited by wbuchart; February 11th, 2016 at 15:08.

You can always use Google Translate to make a little more sense of the page:
    https://translate.google.com/transla...-text=&act=url
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by l'iguane View Post
    My dear fellows fs9 simmers,

I would like to bring your attention on a brilliant developper Joseph Cepek, who has developped stunning Mig's series and prototypes for fs2004 as freeware (see Heads up here on the forum)
    I visit his page (http://dcn44dt-okb-eee.webnode.cz/) on a regular basis and I recently saw a message from him, saying he regrets the lack of interest of simmers regarding the work he has done and is curently doing.

I sent him a message to encourage him to keep going on Fs development, I started to skin his Mig-21PF, maybe you could also send to him kind words or encouragement. I would certainly be glad knowing we follow his work with attention and we enjoy flying his models.

Sadly, from the few freeware developpers still active for fs9, more and more quit fs world for the reasons above.

L'iguane
    Nice post and well done. He has developed some awesome looking aircraft.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by wbuchart View Post
    Yes, I just sent an email. Normally I download from avsim.ru
    Thanks for the heads up!
    had a squiz at Avsim.ru using variations of his name and found nothing.......?????

Here you go, he uses the handle PepekCepek (or just Pepek) on the upload sites.

Most of Mig production in one link -->

http://www.avsim.su/files.phtml?uploader=22291

Use Google translator if you need to.

You can also find some at flightsim Periskop.cz the Czech site.

They are worth the visit.

Ttfn

Pete

SOH-CM-2023
    His stuff is really good. I have tried many versions of the 21 and they all seem to have some weakness, I am hoping someone with direct knowledge can make it accurate. My only complaint is I just hate Google translation. I am really looking forward to trying out the analog for the Tu-144 variant. The planform reminds me a lot of the LEXs on the F/A-18 Hornet, the worlds finest strike fighter!

Sean

I sent him an email with some kind words as well.

I hope he continues modeling planes for fs2004.

Hi, does anyone know how to make the pilot visible in the MiG-21 PF?

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha66 View Post
    Hi, does anyone know how to make the pilot visible in the MiG-21 PF?
    In VC view, have a look at the right lateral panel (there is a control panel with switches near the seat. They (should)activate ladder/pilot etc..)

L'iguane

Members who have read this thread: 0