lucky409et

Thread: lucky409et

lucky409et

I know this might seem strange to everyone else but I've been searching on FSHostSpy for SOH server can't seem to locate it do you even have one. It's winter your cold none of your favorite shows are on T.V. you have 4 Pugs those are dog's by the way to take care of time is slow prime time sets in for your cable and you feel the need to fly North Korea sends up there junk and I do mean "Junk" South Korea is online serving it up but they only communicate but talking or typing Korean come on some Prop Jockey gotta kick the tires and light the fires unless I'm missing the call for the sever

If you do serve it up how about those big numbers!

Sincerely Yours

New Guy that just got connected and reset Man your gonna get a donation on payday the Eagle does his thing on the 1st of everymonth.

Great Downloads I'll be here all night loaded oh I have that FSManager working for FS2004 if anyone needs it Ill zip it up on a upload for those that do need it works great on my windows 10 just gotta change the date on computer to the year 2005
    and don't forget to turn it back to 2016 when your done cleaning and backing up your FS2004 I also use it on FSX you move your files over to FS2004 and change the file names to that match the FS2004 and change them back to match the FSX files does a great job cleaning and sorting.

Sincerely Yours

Quote Originally Posted by lucky409et View Post
    I know this might seem strange to everyone else but I've been searching on FSHostSpy for SOH server can't seem to locate it do you even have one. It's winter your cold none of your favorite shows are on T.V. you have 4 Pugs those are dog's by the way to take care of time is slow prime time sets in for your cable and you feel the need to fly North Korea sends up there junk and I do mean "Junk" South Korea is online serving it up but they only communicate but talking or typing Korean come on some Prop Jockey gotta kick the tires and light the fires unless I'm missing the call for the sever

If you do serve it up how about those big numbers!

Sincerely Yours

New Guy that just got connected and reset Man your gonna get a donation on payday the Eagle does his thing on the 1st of everymonth.

Great Downloads I'll be here all night loaded oh I have that FSManager working for FS2004 if anyone needs it Ill zip it up on a upload for those that do need it works great on my windows 10 just gotta change the date on computer to the year 2005
    and don't forget to turn it back to 2016 when your done cleaning and backing up your FS2004 I also use it on FSX you move your files over to FS2004 and change the file names to that match the FS2004 and change them back to match the FSX files does a great job cleaning and sorting.

Sincerely Yours
    Lucky,

Yes, SOH has a server for multiplayer use (if that is your question).

Look UP to see in the menu bar, "Flight Center" and then go there, sign up (different server and SW so needs its own account-you can use the same name as here), then read the forum on how to set up your connection.

Welcome :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

It's been a LONG time since the TVA days, but as I remember it, FSHost can be configured to be invisible to FSHostSpy. This is to keep out the kiddies that just like to come into a multiplayer session and just harass other pilots. If you want to fly, head over to Sim-Outhouse (dot) net and you'll find the server info there. Just remember that the same rules that the same rules regarding respect and courtesy here also apply there.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 0