Ankors Mod CFS3 wont load

Thread: Ankors Mod CFS3 wont load

Ankors Mod CFS3 wont load

I have a problem getting ankors shading to work in my install of cfs3. I have an acer monitor with a resolution of 1920x1080 and the settings at the
    default settings. as I start to initiate cfs3, it will go in part to the splash screen. and when it gets before the larger splash screen it just bombs out.
    Where I am going wrong fellas I am on Windows 7. My WOFF install works fine.

there is no error?

ETO? How do I install it? Download Links? HERE Horizontal lines at menu after installing ETO? - FIX - choose a wingman, plane, then try quick mission.I found this config setup ArgonV posted at simhq, works good HERE Graphics card updates change your game settings? With error? Ankor's Shader fixes it HERE Nvidia HERE

That has happened to me a few times when I made a mistake while editing one of the shader files.

The other thing to check that comes up from time to time is needing to rerun the configurator. Make sure the dual pass renderer is turned off and high resolution z buffer is turned on.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Ankor Shader

Than you fellas didn't think about the configurator I'll give it a try any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorMagee View Post
    That has happened to me a few times when I made a mistake while editing one of the shader files.

The other thing to check that comes up from time to time is needing to rerun the configurator. Make sure the dual pass renderer is turned off and high resolution z buffer is turned on.

Does your copy of WOFF have Ankor's shaders? It comes standard in 2.0+ but you have to add it yourself if you only are using the original release.

shader in WOFF 2

I have WOFF 2 now installed with the shaders but do not know if it will work in cfs3 so i have downloaded earlier version.

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    Does your copy of WOFF have Ankor's shaders? It comes standard in 2.0+ but you have to add it yourself if you only are using the original release.

I recommend the ones from WOFF. They are the best version available and totally compatible with CFS3.

Members who have read this thread: 0